|Andrés Velencoso Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 11, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Andrés Velencoso is a Spanish actor and model who rose to fame in 2003, after appearing alongside singer and actress Jennifer Lopez for a Louis Vuitton campaign.
Andrés Velencoso Segura
Tossa de Mar, Catalonia, Spain
New York, United States
- Father – Andrés Velencoso Sr.
- Mother – Lucía Velencoso Segura
- Siblings – Sonia Velencoso Segura (Sister), Silvia Velencoso Segura (Sister)
Andrés is managed by SAFE MGMT Management Paris.
As a model, Andrés is represented by –
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona (Mother Agency)
- I Love Models Management – Milan
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – New York
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- Kult Models – Hamburg
- Kult Models – Sydney
- Way Model Management – São Paulo
- Donna Models – Tokyo
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
Andrés Velencoso’s net worth was $8 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andrés has dated –
- Kylie Minogue (2008-2013) – Andrés had been in a relationship with Australian singer, songwriter, actress, record, and film producer Kylie Minogue from July 2008 to October 2013. He even bears a tattoo of her first name.
- Úrsula Corberó (2013-2016)
- Nieves Álvarez
- Maria Sharapova
- Steffy Argelich
- Juana Viale
- Gemma Mengual
- Ginevra Rossini (2017)
- Luz Cipriota (2017-2019)
- Candice Swanepoel (2022) – Andres was reportedly linked with model Candice Swanepoel in March 2022 after they were spotted together in Paris.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering and well-toned physical appearance
- He sports a stubble beard.
Velencosco has appeared in campaigns for various brands including Chanel, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Yves Saint Laurent, H&M, Cerruti, Tod’s, Swarovski, Simon Malls, Salvatore Ferragamo, Joe Fresh, Massimo Dutti, El Palacio de Hierro, Corneliani, Express, David Yurman, Donna Karan, Carlo Pazolini, Mango, Sergio K, El Libro Amarillo, Dondup, Jimmy Choo, Gap, Loewe, J Brand, Trussardi, Free Soul, Tumi, Ermenegildo Zegna, and Giuseppe Zanotti.
Andrés Velencoso Favorite Things
- Photographer – Steven Klein
Source – mmscene
Andrés Velencoso Facts
- Initially, he had started modeling right after he completed high school, signing with Group Model Management but did not have much luck at the time. It was director Director Of Q Models Natalie Kates, who spotted him in 2001, and had him flown to New York. Following that, he caught the attention of photographers Michael Thompson and Francois Nars.
- He has worked with several well-known photographers such as Inez van Lamsweerde, Vinoodh Matadin, and Karl Lagerfeld.
- He is a huge fan of soccer and darts.
- Andrés made his debut as a model at the Louis Vuitton Fall / Winter 2003 Campaign.
- He has a Golden Retriever dog named Herry.
- Over the years, Velencosco has appeared on the cover of various well-known magazines including L’Officiel Hommes, Hercules, Arena Homme, Elle, and Vanity Fair.
- As of 2021, he was ranked at models.com‘s “Top Icons Men” list. Other than that, Andrés has also been listed on their “Top 50 Men” and “The Money Guys” list.
- As an actor, he has appeared in a number of TV shows and films such as The End, Summer Camp, Edha, 100 Metres, and Velvet Colección.
- He is multilingual and can speak 5 languages in total – English, Spanish, Catalan, French, and Italian.
Featured Image By Andrés Velencoso / Instagram