|Luz Cipriota Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1985|
Luz Cipriota is an Argentinian actress, model, and classical dancer who rose to fame with her portrayal of Tamara Ríos in Soy Luna from 2016 to 2017. Other than that, she has starred in several other films and shows that include Luis Miguel: The Series, Valentino el argentino, and Música en espera.
María Luz Cipriota
Buenos Aires, Argentina
She had attended acting lessons at Augusto Fernandes’s studio.
Actress, Classical Dancer, Model
- Siblings – Jacinto Cipriota (Brother) (Professional Baseball Player)
Luz is represented by Close Up Management.
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Luz has dated –
- Coco Maggio (2006-2008)
- Dante Spinetta (2012-2015) – Luz started dating Guitarist Dante Spinetta in June 2012. Later, in November 2013, the couple tied the knot but parted ways in 2015.
- Andrés Velencoso (2017-2019)
- David Serrano – Luz is in a relationship with a man named David Serrano with whom she has a son named Lorenzo Serrano Cipriota (b. November 19, 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
- Alluring eyes
- Thin eyebrows
Through her social media, Luz has either endorsed or promoted various brands including VITAMINA.
Luz Cipriota Facts
- She won the Argentine National Championships of Rhythmic Gymnastics in 2001, 2002, and 2004.
- Luz is trained as a dancer and vocalist.
- She had worked as a member of the staff of Pancho Dotto’s models.
- Luz made her debut TV show appearance as Clarita in El refugio (de los sueños) in 2006.
- Her theatre credits include El burdel de París, El burdel de París, Pegados, el musical, and Más de 100 mentiras.
- Luz joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on October 3, 2008.
- She relocated to Spain in 2018.
Featured Image By Luz Cipriota / Instagram