|Brooke Burke-Charvet Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 1971|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Brooke Burke-Charvet is an American television personality, fitness personality, author, model, actor, voice artist, dancer, and businessperson who is known for hosting the E! Network travel show Wild On! (1999–2002), CBS’ Rock Star (2005–2006), and TV Lands’ She’s Got the Look (2010) as well as for winning the 7th season of Dancing with the Stars. She has also been a part of projects such as Dead Scared, The New Celebrity Apprentice, The War at Home, Las Vegas, Melissa & Joey, Rock Me Baby, Monk, Pensacola: Wings of Gold, The Bernie Mac Show, Less than Perfect, That’s Life, Jane the Virgin, Knuckle Sandwich, and It’s All Relative. Moreover, Burke launched “Brooke Burke Body”, a fitness app with workout videos featuring her, in 2017.
Brooke Lisa Burke
Brooke Burke, Brooke Burke-Charvet
Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Brooke attended Sahuaro High School and Palo Verde High School in Tucson.
Finally, she went on to study broadcast journalism.
Actor, Dancer, Model, Television Personality, Co-host, Fitness Personality, Author, Businessperson, Voice Artist
- Father – George Burke
- Mother – Donna Burke
- Siblings – Tommy (Younger Brother) (Died in 2021). She has an older sibling.
- Others – George F. Burke, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Elizabeth F. Hindle (Paternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with –
- BX2 Management
- PMK*BNC, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $30 Million.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
51 kg or 112 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke Burke has dated –
- Jerry Buss – American businessman (majority owner of the LA Lakers basketball team), real estate investor, and chemist, Jerry Buss dated Brooke Burke in the past. He is 38 years her senior.
- Dana Gold – Brooke was romantically linked to criminal Dana Gold in the past.
- Shawn Ray (1988-1992) – Burke met bodybuilder Shawn Ray in a fitness club and started dating him in April 1988. They dated for more than four years and split in August 1992.
- Garth Fisher (1999-2005) – Brooke started dating doctor (plastic surgeon) Garth Fisher in 1999. They got engaged in 2000 and married in 2001. After remaining happily married for 4 years, they broke up in July 2005. They have two daughters together – Neriah and Sierra.
- David Charvet (2005-2020) – Just after getting a divorce from Garth, Brooke started seeing French actor, David Charvet in August 2005. The two personalities engaged on August 21, 2006, and married on August 12, 2011. The couple welcomed two children together – daughter Heaven Rain (born 2007), and son Shaya Braven (born 2008). In April 2018, the couple decided to separate after about 7 years of marriage and got divorced in 2020.
- Oliver Trevena (2017)
- Scott Rigsby (2019-Present) – Brooke started dating commercial real estate developer Scott Rigsby in 2019. The couple got engaged in September 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Brooke is of Portuguese descent on her mother’s side while she has French and Irish ancestry on her father’s side.
36-23-34 in or 91.5-58.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Skechers, Discover Card, Coca-Cola, Anheuser-Busch, M Professional Cosmetics
She has been featured in many video games and appeared in an infomercial about Swiss ball video home fitness workouts.
Best Known For
Appearing in TV series Rock Star (2005–2006), winning the seventh season of Dancing with the Stars, and co-hosting DWTS from 2010-2013.
In 1986, Brooke played the role of “Waitress on Roller Skates” in the action-horror film The Wraith. Her role is uncredited.
In 2004, Brooke appeared in the horror-comedy film Dead Scared for her role as Jill.
First TV Show
In 1998, she guest appeared in the television series Pensacola: Wings of Gold as Beauty #2 in an episode titled “Solo Flight”.
After giving birth to four kids, she still has flat abs. She revealed her workout routine and diet secrets.
The actress does a couple of Pilates sessions in a week and then she has to take booty burn class three times a week in Malibu. Booty burn is a full-body workout and targets different body parts.
She relies on eating a Mediterranean diet. She makes her own dinner every evening. Brooke avoids sugar, packaged foods, wheat, bad fats. Burke eats a lot of meat and soups. But, like others, she also keeps a cheat day (her favorite food is written below).
She suggests her fans listen to their bodies, but also give a break once in a while.
She has released a fitness book called “Transform your Body with Brooke Burke – Strengthen and Condition“.
Brooke Burke-Charvet Favorite Things
- Food – margarita pizza with jalapenos and olive oil, crunchy cereal, and bagels with lox and cream cheese.
- Restaurant – Nobu in Malibu
- Movie – Frankenweenie
- Book – The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
- Song – Your body (By Christina Aguilera)
- Spot – St. Bart’s
- Family Activity – Gardening
- Beauty Product – Kate Somerville Quench Hydrating Face Serum
- Leggings – Stitch’s Lynx-Cord Legging
- Handbag – Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM bag
Source – Hollywood Life, Radar Online, Shape.com
Brooke Burke-Charvet Facts
- She was born in Connecticut and grew up in Tucson, Arizona.
- At 14, Brooke won her first beauty pageant.
- Her dad left the family when she was only 2. Hence, she was raised by her Armenian stepfather for the most part.
- She is Jewish but celebrates Christmas too.
- Brooke won the seventh season of DWTS on November 25, 2008, when she was partnered with Derek Hough.
- She has been into many lad magazines such as FHM, Maxim, Playboy, and Stuff.
- Burke was one of Blender’s hottest women of film and TV in 2007.
- From 2007 to 2008, she appeared as Ellen Morgan in the Fox sitcom The War at Home.
- Brooke was also in the Need for Speed: Underground 2 video game. Brooke was the face and voice of Rachel Teller in this game.
- In late 2012, Brooke underwent surgery to diagnose thyroid cancer.
- She is also the author of The N*ked Mom.
- In 2014, she played the character named Felicia Mancini in 2 episodes of the television sitcom, Melissa & Joey.
- She is the creator of www.modernmom.com and www.babooshbaby.com.
- Visit her official website @ www.brookeburke.com.
- Join Brooke on Twitter and Facebook.