|David Charvet Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 1972|
David Charvet is a French singer, actor, model, and television personality who kickstarted his acting career on one of the world’s most-watched shows of its time named Baywatch (1992-1995), becoming a heartthrob playing the role of the lifeguard Matt Brody. He kept on expanding his fan base by appearing in several other TV series including Melrose Place (1996-1998) where he portrayed the role of Craig Field, and by starring in numerous films like Prisoners of the Sun (2013). David is also an accomplished singer having sold more than 2.5 million albums, with a number of his singles such as Leap of Faith (2002) having charted in the Top 10. He has participated in various reality shows including The Superstars (2009) where he came in 3rd with his partner Lisa Leslie.
David Franck Guez Charvet
Lyon, Rhône, France
Malibu, California, United States
Actor, Singer, Model, TV Personality
- Father – Paul Guez (Businessman)
- Mother – Christiane Charvet Haddad
- Siblings – He has 5 sisters and 1 brother.
He is represented by Bx2 Management.
Universal Music Group
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Bar Refaeli (2004) – He dated model and occasional actress Bar Refaeli for a short while in 2004 before moving on to other suitable partners.
- Brooke Burke-Charvet (2005-2020) – He started seeing actress, dancer, model, and TV personality Brooke in August 2005, and they became engaged on August 21, 2006. They got married in a romantic ceremony held on a boat in St. Bart’s on August 12, 2011, after which David became a stepfather to Brooke’s 2 daughters from her previous marriage. They together have a daughter named Heaven Rain Charvet (b. January 8, 2007) and a son named Shaya Charvet (b. March 5, 2008). They got divorced in March 2020.
- Oksana Rykova (2020-Present) – He began dating fitness model, Instagram star, and businesswoman Oksana in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Tunisian Jewish descent on his father’s side of the family and is of French descent on his mother’s side.
Beard and mustache
When he was 18 years old, he landed national print campaign ads for brands like Bugle Boy, Levi’s, Miller’s Outpost, and Coca-Cola.
David Charvet Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Music, Charities, Sports, Racecar driving
Source – IMDb
David Charvet Facts
- His father was the founder of the Sasson brand of jeans that was big in France in the 1980s.
- He has used his mother’s maiden name as his professional name.
- David used to reside in his native France, where he toured extensively as a singer.
- He had managed to win a green card through the Morrison visa lottery in the early 1990s.
- He has affirmed that music has not only helped him to evolve tremendously as an artist, it has also enriched him personally in many ways.
Featured Image by David Charvet / Instagram