|Yasmine Bleeth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1968|
Yasmine Bleeth is an American former actor and model who is best known for playing Caroline Holden in the action drama series Baywatch, LeeAnn Demerest Buchanan in the soap opera One Life to Live, Inspector Caitlin Cross in the police procedural television series Nash Bridges, Ryan Fenelli in the soap opera Ryan’s Hope, and Heather Lane-Williams in the prime time soap opera Titans. She has also appeared in movies like Heaven or Vegas, Coming Soon, Undercover Angel, Hey Babe!, A Face to Die For, Baywatch the Movie: Forbidden Paradise, It Came from the Sky, Goodbye Casanova, Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding, and Ultimate Deception.
Yasmine Amanda Bleeth
New York City, New York, United States
She divides her time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Yasmine Bleeth studied at United Nations International School in New York.
- Father – Philip Bleeth (Business Proprietor)
- Mother – Carina (Model)
- Others – Clifford L. Bleeth (Paternal Grandfather), Evelynne Finkel (Paternal Grandmother), Antoine Sellan (Maternal Grandfather), Rose Padouani (Maternal Grandmother), Tristan Bleeth (Paternal Half-Brother), Miles Bleeth (Paternal Half-Brother)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $2 Million.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yasmine Bleeth has dated –
- Grant Show (1984-1987) – She was in a relationship with actor Grant Show from 1984 to 1987 and they also worked together in the soap opera Ryan’s Hope.
- Luke Perry (1987-1988) – In 1987, she started going out with actor Luke Perry but the duo separated the following year.
- Ricky Paull Goldin (1990-1995) – Yasmine Bleeth’s romance with actor Ricky Paull Goldin started in 1990 and they eventually got engaged in 1995. However, they ended their relationship the same year. The duo has also worked together in the 1996 television film A Face to Die For.
- Matthew Perry (1996) – Yasmine and Canadian-American actor Matthew Perry had an affair in 1996.
- David Charvet (1996) – In 1996, she also had a fling with David Charvet, a French singer, actor, model, and television personality.
- Steve Guttenberg (1996) – In February 1996, she started dating actor and director Steve Guttenberg but the relationship ended the same year in April.
- Richard Grieco (1996-2000) – She dated actor and former model Richard Grieco between April 1996 and February 2000. The couple had got engaged in 1998. Also, Richard Grieco and Yasmine Bleeth co-starred in the 1999 made-for-television drama film Ultimate Deception.
- Don Johnson (1998) – It is RUMORed that Yasmine Bleeth hooked up with actor and singer Don Johnson in 1998. They worked together in the police procedural television series Nash Bridges.
- Paul Cerrito (2000-Present) – In December 2000, she met strip club owner Paul Cerrito when she voluntarily entered the Malibu-based Promises Rehabilitation Clinic to overcome cocaine dependence. She later stated, “They say you shouldn’t get into any relationship in the first year of sobriety — especially with someone in the program, but Paul and I fell in love immediately.” The duo married in Santa Barbara, California, on August 25, 2002.
Race / Ethnicity
Yasmine Bleeth has Ashkenazi Jewish roots on her father’s side and is of French descent on her mother’s side.
Lisp, breathless voice
Yasmine Bleeth has been cast in TV commercials for –
- Johnson’s Baby Shampoo (1968)
- Downy Fabric Softener (1973)
- Atari 5200 video game super system (1984)
- Soft & Dri (1997)
She has also appeared in print adverts for –
- Lee Jeans National Denim Day (1998)
- National Fluid Milk Processor Promotion Board (1998)
Yasmine Bleeth Facts
- After being diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer, her mother died at the age of 47 and Yasmine went through a phase of great grief, stating, “I stayed home, watching cooking shows, taking walks.”
- For her work in Ryan’s Hope, Yasmine Bleeth was nominated for a Soap Opera Digest Award for “Outstanding Youth Actor/Actress on a Daytime or Prime Time Serial” in 1986.
- She has been friends with Nancy Valen.
Featured Image by Joy Cantilo / Flickr / CC BY 2.0