|Erin Angle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1976|
Erin Angle is an American trauma nurse who is known for her marriage to actor Jon Bernthal and for being the niece of famous professional wrestler Kurt Angle.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Erin studied at Canon-McMillan High School from 1990 to 1994. Later, she enrolled at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania where she pursued a nursing degree from 1994 to 1998. Then, she went on to enroll at the University of Southern California in 2006, graduating with a Master of Science in anesthesiology in 2008.
- Mother – Cindy Abbondanza Angle
- Others – Kurt Angle (Paternal Uncle) (Wrestler), LéAnn Angle (Paternal Aunt) (Respiratory Therapist, Expired 2003), David Angle (Paternal Uncle) (Convicted to a prison sentence for voluntary manslaughter of his wife in 2016), Mark Angle (Paternal Uncle) (President, Business Agent), John Angle (Paternal Uncle) (Crane Operator / Truck Driver), Eric Angle (Paternal Uncle) (Former Wrestler)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erin has dated –
- Jon Bernthal (2008-Present) – Actor Jon Bernthal and Erin Angle started dating in 2008. They got married in September 2010 in Maryland. In August 2011, she gave birth to their first son, Henry. Their second son, Billy was born in February 2013. In February 2015, she gave birth to a daughter, Adeline.
Race / Ethnicity
Thin eyebrows and lips
Erin Angle Facts
- She was brought up in Pennsylvania.
- One of her earliest jobs was as a registered nurse at Georgetown University Medical Center from 1999 to 2001.
- Erin had previously worked as a trauma nurse at Georgetown University Medical Center and the University of Southern California Hospital.
- She had resided in Santa Monica, California in the past.
- Her uncle Kurt Angle rose to fame with his performance in the 220-pound freestyle wrestling competition category at the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta which he did with a broken neck.
Featured Image By Bernthal Babe / Instagram