|Emma Bunton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 21, 1976|
Emma Bunton is an English singer, songwriter, media personality, dancer, actor, and voice actor who gained fame in the 1990s as a member of the girl group Spice Girls, in which she was nicknamed Baby Spice. The group’s other members included Mel B, Melanie C, Geri Halliwell, and Victoria Beckham and it became the best-selling female group of all time. As a solo artist, she has released albums like A Girl Like Me, Life in Mono, My Happy Place, and Free Me. Over the years, Emma Bunton has also been a part of several shows and movies including American Idol, Strictly Come Dancing, Drunk History, RuPaul‘s Drag Race All Stars, Zoolander, and Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie.
Emma Lee Bunton
Baby Spice, Baby
Finchley, London, England, United Kingdom
Bunton studied at St. Theresa’s Primary School in Finchley. After that, she attended Sylvia Young Theatre School in Marylebone to learn acting and pursue a career as an actress.
Singer, Songwriter, Media Personality, Actor, Voice Actor, Dancer
- Father – Trevor Herbert Bunton (Milkman)
- Mother – Pauline Elizabeth (Karate Instructor)
- Siblings – Paul James (Younger Brother)
- Others – Arthur F. W. F. “Bunny” Bunton (Paternal Grandfather), Teresa L. Cheek (Paternal Grandmother), Séamus Davitt (Maternal Grandfather), Pamela F. Stringer (Maternal Grandmother)
Emma Bunton has been signed with –
- XIX Management
- Intertalent Rights Group, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
Pop, pop-rock, adult contemporary, soul, bossa nova, motown
Virgin, 19, Universal Music, BMG
Her net worth had been $30 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma has dated –
- Simon Fuller (1996-2002) – She dated the film producer for a long time from 1996 to 2002 in an ON again OFF again relationship.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (1997) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with American actor Leonardo DiCaprio in 1997.
- Lee Brennan (1997-1999) – Lee Brennan, another English singer of her age dated Emma from a period of 1997 to 1999.
- Rio Ferdinand (1999-2000) – She dated former professional footballer Rio Ferdinand between 1999 and 2000.
- Jade Jones (1998-1999, 2000-2002, 2004-Present) – She first started going out with British singer Jade Jones in 1998 but they broke up in May 1999. The duo reunited in November 2000 only to part ways for the second time in March 2002 when Bunton decided to work again with Simon Fuller, Jones was against this decision. After a while, Emma and Jade gave their relationship one more try and began dating in 2004. She then announced her pregnancy on January 26, 2007, and their first son, Beau Lee Jones, was born on August 10, 2007. The duo welcomed their 2nd son, Tate Lee Jones, on May 6, 2011. The couple got engaged on January 21, 2011, but she stated, “We don’t need a wedding to justify our relationship.” Finally, they got married on July 13, 2021.
- Jamie Theakston (2002) – RUMOR
- Jamie Morrison (2002) – RUMOR
- Justin Timberlake (2003) – American singer Justin Timberlake and Emma hooked up in 2003.
Race / Ethnicity
Emma Bunton is of English and Irish descent.
- Elegant face with a beautiful smile
- Medium bust along with medium
36-25-34 in or 91.5-63.5-86 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
She wears a shoe of size 7 (UK).
She was seen in the TV commercial for the supermarket chain Tesco.
In May 2007, Bunton appeared in the Prego TV commercial, which broadcasted nationwide.
Best Known For
Being a member of the girl band Spice Girls, which was formed in the 1990s.
She had released her debut solo album titled A Girl Like Me on April 16, 2001, by Virgin Records. It received some quick initial success. The album received the status of gold by British Phonographic Industry.
She appeared in a short TV movie Thatcherworld in 1993 for her leading role as Josie Jenkins.
First TV Show
Emma appeared in the British television soap opera EastEnders in 1992 for a role as Mugger in the 66th episode of the 8th season.
Emma Bunton has to work hard to remain in shape. For that, she takes care of her diet as well as watches her exercises closely.
Regarding diet, she says that to lose weight, she switches to fresh salads and fish. In regular also, it is not her style to remain with one particular diet.
She also starts maintaining her workout and diet more seriously before a week in case of the upcoming Spice Girls show.
Emma Bunton Facts
- Her parents separated when she was 11 years old.
- She has a tattoo with the name “Baby Spice” behind her body.
- She had 2 labrador dogs, one of which Phoebe went missing and was found dead after 2 days on a railway track.
- She is the youngest member of the “Spice Girls”.
- Emma is the godmother to Bluebell Madonna Halliwell, the daughter of Geri Halliwell.
- According to IMDb, she was born at 6:35 pm.
- She had also worked as a radio presenter on Heart 106.2 FM.
- Louisa Lytton is her close friend (Though, there is a 13-year age difference between the two).
- She returned to work after 3 months of giving birth to her first son Beau in 2007.