|Grant Show Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1962|
Grant Show is an American actor, director, and producer who is known for playing Jake Hanson in the primetime soap opera Melrose Place, Lucas Boyd in the horror crime drama series Point Pleasant, Tom Decker in the drama series Swingtown, James in the sitcom Accidentally on Purpose, Goji Guru in the drama series Big Love, Dr. Archer Montgomery in the medical drama series Private Practice, Spence Westmore in the mystery comedy-drama series Devious Maids, Blake Carrington in the soap opera Dynasty, Governor Charlie Lang in the thriller series The Family, and Arthur Waverly in the drama series Satisfaction.
Grant Alan Show
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Grant Show graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and was a member of the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity.
Actor, Director, Producer
- Father – Ed Show
- Mother – Kathleen Show (née McMillion)
- Siblings – Kelly
Grant Show has been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Grant Show has dated –
- Angel Boris Reed – He was romantically involved with glamor model and actor Angel Boris Reed in the past.
- Judie Aronson (1984-1985) – In 1984, Grant Show started going out with actor Judie Aronson but the duo parted ways the following year.
- Yasmine Bleeth (1984-1987) – Grant began dating former actor Yasmine Bleeth in 1984 and they also worked together in the soap opera Ryan’s Hope. They were an item for a few years before they decided to break up in 1987.
- Marla Heasley (1992) – In July 1992, he had an affair with actor Marla Heasley.
- Laura Leighton (1993-1996) – Grant and actor Laura Leighton started dating in 1993. They also worked together in the prime-time television soap opera Melrose Place. Eventually, the relationship ended in October 1996.
- Mariska Hargitay (1993) – He had a short-termed romance with actor, director, and philanthropist Mariska Hargitay in the year 1993.
- Pollyanna McIntosh (2004-2011) – In 2004, he got married to Scottish writer, director, and actor Pollyanna McIntosh, whom he met in 2003 when they posed together for a Lane Bryant ad. They divorced in 2011.
- Katherine LaNasa (2011-Present) – In 2011, Grant Show began dating Katherine LaNasa, an actor, former ballet dancer, and choreographer. The couple got engaged the following year and on August 18, 2012, they got married. Their first child together, a daughter named Eloise McCue, was born on March 21, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
He has been a part of an ad for Lane Bryant.
Grant Show Favorite Things
- Some Of His Favorite Pastimes – Fishing, Golfing, Watching the Discovery Channel
- Golf Courses – The ones on the Nickolas course at the PGA West in Palm Springs and at the Troon North in Carefree, Arizona
Source – IMDb
Grant Show Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Milpitas, California.
- In high school, he drove a 1965 Red Convertible Mustang.
- Grant Show played the character named Mr. Moran in the 2007 horror film The Girl Next Door.
- In 2007, he opened a restaurant named The Happy Ending on Sunset Strip in California.
- Grant and actor Jon Hensley were roommates.
- In 2017, he started appearing as Blake Carrington, billionaire CEO of Carrington Atlantic, in the television series Dynasty.
Featured Image by Greg Hernandez / Flickr / CC BY 2.0