|Reed Alexander Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 1994|
Reed Alexander is an American journalist, former actor, and author who gained popularity among fans with his role as Nevel Papperman in Nickelodeon’s hit sitcom, iCarly (2007-2012). He has more than 200k followers on Twitter and more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Reed Alexander Hodkin
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Reed studied at Pine Crest School in Florida alongside Ariana Grande. He attended New York University and, in 2017, graduated with a degree in Media Studies and Broadcast Journalism.
He received his Master’s degree in Journalism from Columbia University in 2020.
Journalist, Author, Former Actor
- Father – Adam Hodkin (Lawyer)
- Mother – Michele Hodkin (Lawyer)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Reed has dated –
- Stephanie Stadler – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
However, he often dyes his hair in lighter shades.
Verbose style of speaking
Reed Alexander Favorite Things
- Afternoon Snack – Chocolate-chip Cookies
- Food – Tapenade
- Restaurants In South Florida – Cafe Boulud, Ta-boo, Seasons 52, Racks, Sushi Yama
- Healthy Meal Recipe – Oriental Shrimp and Udon Soup with Lemongrass
- City – Paris
- Recipe To Cook – Molten Chocolate Lava Soufflé
Reed Alexander Facts
- He has educated young people about healthy eating habits by collaborating with First Lady Michelle Obama‘s Let’s Move! campaign as well as the Alliance for a Healthier Generation program by the Clinton Foundation.
- Reed released his cookbook titled KewlBites: 100 Nutritious, Delicious, and Family-Friendly Dishes in 2013.
- He and his iCarly co-star Jennette McCurdy have both made guest-starring appearances on Will & Grace.
- His turn as the antagonist Nevel Papperman in iCarly was nominated in the ‘Favorite Villain’ category at the Kids’ Choice Awards in 2013.
- His journalistic aspiration is to write for reputed publications like The New York Times and Time Magazine.
Featured Image by Reed Alexander / Instagram