|Jennette McCurdy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 1992|
Jennette McCurdy is an American director, producer, writer, singer, songwriter, voice artist, and former actor. She is known for playing Sam Puckett in the teen sitcom iCarly and its spin-off series Sam & Cat, Beckie in the family drama series Lincoln Heights, Wiley Day in the science fiction drama series Between, Daisy/Penelope in the family television sitcom Malcolm in the Middle, and Pinky Turzo in the Nickelodeon teen sitcom True Jackson, VP. Moreover, she has been cast in movies such as The Death and Return of Superman, Hollywood Homicide, See Anthony Run, Breaking Dawn, Snowflake, the White Gorilla, The Last Day of Summer, Fred: The Movie, and Best Player. Jennette McCurdy has also evolved as a musician and has released albums, tracks, and EPs like Not That Far Away, Jennette McCurdy, Generation Love, So Close, and Homeless Heart.
Jennette Michelle Faye McCurdy
Net Net, Nettie, Jennie, Nette
Long Beach, California, United States
McCurdy has reportedly been homeschooled.
Singer, Songwriter, Director, Producer, Writer, Voice Artist, Former Actor
- Father – Mark McCurdy
- Mother – Debra McCurdy
- Siblings – Marcus McCurdy (Older Brother), Scott McCurdy (Older Brother), Dustin McCurdy (Older Brother)
- Others – Merle Eugene McCurdy (Paternal Grandfather), Faye/Fay Gertrude Lapayne/Payne (Paternal Grandmother), Roland Joseph LaBeaf (Maternal Grandfather), Beverly Tinder (Maternal Grandmother)
Jennette McCurdy has been repped by –
- Management 360
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Vocals, guitar, keyboard, ukulele
Capitol Nashville / EMI Records
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $5 Million.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
51 kg or 112.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennette McCurdy has dated –
- Matthew Whitehead – She was romantically involved with Matthew Whitehead in the past.
- Graham Patrick Martin (2004) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with actor Graham Patrick Martin in September 2004.
- Paul Butcher (2005-2006) – American actor, Paul Butcher first met her at school in 2005. They started dating in June 2005 and later separated in March 2006.
- Max Ehrich (2010-2011) – From September 2010 to September 2011, actor, singer, and dancer, Max and Jennette were an item. They were seen together in many places and she even accompanied Max at many events.
- Andre Drummond (2013) – Jennette started dating the huge 6 ft 10 in basketball player Andre Drummond in August 2013, when Andre tweeted Jennette revealing that he has a big crush on her. But, they didn’t work as a couple for long and separated in September 2013 only. The main reason behind their split was the bad kissing technique of Andre, as revealed by Jennette.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
She is of Dutch, French, Italian/Sicilian, Irish, Puerto Rican, French-Canadian, Swedish/Finland-Swedish, English, Frisian, Swiss-German, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Mexican descent.
- Chubby face
- Wavy blonde hair
35-26-35 in or 89-66-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) (via Twitter) [Update – The link is not working now]
Birds Eye (Frozen foods company), Starlight Children’s Foundation
In 2004, she was seen in adverts for Sprint PCS – “Braids”.
Best Known For
Appearing as Sam Puckett on the Nickelodeon sitcom iCarly from 2007 to 2012 and has also reprised her role of iCarly in the spin-off series Sam & Cat.
She released her debut album titled “Jennette McCurdy” on June 5, 2012, under the label of Capitol Nashville. The album features 10 singles including “Generation Love” released in April 2011.
She played Anna Markov in the 2001 action/science-fiction film Shadow Fury.
First TV Show
In 2000, she guest appeared in the American sketch comedy TV series MADtv for her role as Cassidy Gifford in the 6th season of episode 1.
She eats healthy. She is linked with the Birds Eye’s Veg campaign that has encouraged kids to eat veggies. McCurdy also eats healthy food in the form of veggies (her favorite ones include broccoli and corn) and fruits.
Jennette McCurdy Favorite Things
- Food – Grilled Cheese, corn, broccoli
- Chips – Baked Southwest Lays
- Month – December
- Superhero – Batman
Source – Wikia, JustJennette.com
Jennette McCurdy Facts
- Her mother once suffered from breast cancer.
- McCurdy gained interest in acting after she watched the actor Harrison Ford in the 1977 film Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
- She is a philanthropist and is involved with a number of charities such as Invisible Children Inc. group, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Her acting career started in 2000 (when she was 8).
- At home, she has various pets like 2 turtles – Tootsen and Zeus, and 3 dogs – Snoopy, Chewie, Musashi.
- Jennette enjoys reading and writing screenplays, and poetry.
- She was raised in Garden Grove, California.
- In March 2021, Jennette announced that she had quit acting.
- She has experienced anorexia (an eating disorder) in the past. She went through this eating disorder because of her mother’s suggestion on how to look young.
- In August 2022, Jennette released her memoir, I’m Glad My Mom Died. In the book, she revealed that Nickelodeon offered her almost $300,000 if she agreed to not speak about her experiences at the network.
- In October 2023, she launched a new podcast titled Hard Feelings.