|Teedra Moses Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 17, 1976|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Teedra Moses is an American singer, songwriter, and musician who released her debut studio album Complex Simplicity on August 10, 2004, through TVT Records. Her discography also includes albums, mixtapes, and tracks such as The Young Hustla Compilation, R U 4 Real, Royal Patience … A Love Journey, Another LuvR (ft. Wale), Luxurious Undergrind, Young Hustla Compilation Vol II: Live from the Jungle, Lionhearted – Young Hustla Vol III, ClairVoyant, Secrets of Life, Get It Right, That One (ft. Anthony Hamilton), Can’t Be Luv, Make Me (ft. Brody and Uncle Chucc), Feels Good (ft. Dave B), and All I Ever Wanted (ft. Rick Ross).
Teedra Shenita Moses
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Miami, Florida, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Mother – She was a gospel singer.
- Siblings – She has 3 siblings.
Shanachie Records, TVT Records, Maybach, eOne
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ras Kass – They have twin sons (Ras and Taj) born in 1996.
Race / Ethnicity
Teedra Moses Facts
- After her parents separated, she shifted to Los Angeles with her mother and siblings.
- Teedra Moses has been best friends with Nonja McKenzie and before embarking on a career as a musician, Teedra used to work as an assistant wardrobe stylist alongside Nonja for artists such as Will Smith, Kelis, R. Kelly, and No Doubt.
- She decided to finally pursue her passion for music after breaking her leg on a video set.
- Her debut album Complex Simplicity peaked at #11 on the US Independent Albums (Billboard) chart, at #20 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart, and at #168 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- Teedra Moses became the first female artist to be signed to rapper Rick Ross‘ Maybach Music Group via Warner Bros. Records in 2011.
- She prefers being alone in her own space while writing songs and has said, “I hate to admit it because it sounds so weird, but I don’t like other energies around me. I need to be alone, in my own space, with just me and my music so I can be honest with whatever I feel from the music; otherwise I’m just giving something from the surface.”
- Teedra Moses’ 2nd album Cognac & Conversation was released on August 8, 2015, and was ranked at #16 on the US Independent Albums (Billboard) chart and at #20 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart.
Featured Image by Teedra Moses / Instagram