|Reid Ewing Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1988|
Reid Ewing is an American actor renowned for his role as Dylan in Modern Family. He has also performed in other TV series and films like Zeke and Luther, Good Luck Charlie, Up All Night, Fright Night, 10 Rules for Sleeping Around, and Crush. Reid had suffered from body dysmorphic disorder and has had multiple cosmetic surgeries in the past.
Florida, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Reid Ewing attended the Dreyfoos School of the Arts in West Palm Beach, Florida and the School for Film and Television in New York. Later, he majored in English from the University of Utah.
Reid Ewing is managed by Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Vocals, Piano, Guitar, Banjo
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to highlight his hair.
In November 2015, while talking about his body dysmorphia issues, he came out as gay.
- Often wears a black stud
- Dimpled smile
Reid Ewing has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Wendy’s (2011)
Best Known For
- Portraying the role of Dylan on the ABC’s Modern Family. His other versatile characters in TV series include Zeke and Luther (2009–2011) as Charlie Plunk, Good Luck Charlie (2011) as Derek, Up All Night (2011) as Johnny Cope, The Power Inside (2013) as Devin, and many more.
- His roles in films such as Fright Night (2011) as Ben, 10 Rules for Sleeping Around (2013) as Hugh Fields, Crush (2013) as Jeffrey, Mall (2014) as Beckett, Temps (2016) as Curtis, among others
As a Singer
He has written the song “In the Moonlight (Do Me)”, which he performed on the TV series Modern Family as his character Dylan.
In 2011, he made his theatrical film debut in the drama film Fright Night as Ben.
First TV Show
In 2009, he made his first TV show appearance in the comedy family series Modern Family as Dylan.
Reid Ewing Facts
- After completing his studies in New York, he moved to Los Angeles.
- In the past, Nylon magazine’s “Young Hollywood Issue” named him one of the 55 faces of the future actors.
- In 2015, Reid opened up about his body dysmorphic disorder and the numerous cosmetic surgeries he had undergone in the past in the hope to resolve his insecurities.
- He has a dog named Lula.
- In 2016, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) presented Reid with the national award for his efforts in spreading awareness regarding mental health issues in children.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Reid Ewing / Instagram