|Janelle Brown Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1969|
Janelle Brown is an American TV personality who is the second wife of TV personality Kody Brown with whom she stars on Sister Wives.
Janelle S. Schriever
The United States of America
Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
Janelle studied at Bountiful High School.
- Father – Robert Schriever (d. 1972)
- Mother – Sheryl Usher
- Siblings – Carrie Schriever (Sister)
- Others – Merlin Fryer (Step-Father), William Winn Brown (Step-Father)
Janelle is managed by Manage Clout.
Janelle Brown’s net worth was $400 Thousand according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Janelle has dated –
- Adam Barber (1988–1990) – Janelle had previously been married to a man named Adam Barber from December 1988 to 1990. The couple tied the knot in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Kody Brown (1993-2022) – Janelle got married to TV personality Kody Brown on June 8, 1993. They are parents to 6 children named Madison Brown (b. November 3, 1995), Logan Brown, Hunter Brown, Savanah Brown (b. December 7, 2004), Garrison Brown, and Gabriel Brown. In 2022, rumors circulated on the internet that they had decided to legally part ways.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin lips
- Her baby-blue eyes
Through her social media, Janelle has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Life With Health & Happiness.
Janelle Brown Facts
- She was just 3 years old when her father passed away.
- Janelle is a self-proclaimed shoe enthusiast.
- She was still a child when her mother got married for a second time to Merlin Fryer.
- Janelle sadly lost her mother on December 7, 2020.
- She was raised in a family of Mormons.
Featured Image By Janelle Brown / Instagram