Candice Kristina Patton
Jackson, Mississippi, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, United States
In Dallas, she went to Southern Methodist University.
- Father – Ronald Patton
- Mother – Patricia Jones
Vincent Cirrincione Associates
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Candice has African American ancestry on her mom’s side while she is of European-American descent on her dad’s side.
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has been seen in a McDonald’s commercial.
Best Known For
Playing Iris West in The CW’s superhero action drama series The Flash.
In 2009, she first appeared in a short thriller film Lateral Us for her role as a female hostage.
Her first feature film appearance was in Commander and Chief as Dana in 2012.
First TV Show
From 2004 to 2005, Candice was seen on CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless as Robin in 5 episodes.
She likes to go on hikes at Runyon Canyon in L.A.
Candice attends workout classes at Swerve on Third and also Soul Cycle.
Her lunch on set is usually a vegetable plate which includes avocado, bell peppers, carrots, cucumbers, hummus, grape tomatoes, and snap peas.
Candice Patton Favorite Things
- Food – Cinnamon Roll
- TV Shows – The Good Wife (2009-2016), Louie
- Restaurant – South Beverly Grill, Kreation
Source – Glamour.com, HuffingtonPost.com
Candice Patton Facts
- She doesn’t like photo shoots.
- Patton worked for 2 days at Bubba Gump Shrimp. There was a long list of different types of shrimp names in the menu and she couldn’t memorize all of them. Hence, she quit.
- She worked for a year at Pinkberry before becoming popular as an actress.
- Growing up, she idolized actress Lucille Ball.
- She is an introvert and likes to spend time alone when she is free like watching Netflix or taking a bath.
- She likes funny and kind guys and would want to date a sweet, nerdy, and quiet guy.
- She was 61st Hottest Woman of Maxim magazine in 2015.
- The Flash was her second superhero TV show. The first one was Heroes where she had a 2-episode appearance as Olivia in 2009.
- She is a dog person and prefers dogs over cats.