|Gabriel Brown Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 11, 2001|
Gabriel Brown is an American television personality who is known for being the son of reality stars Kody and Janelle Brown from Sister Wives.
The United States of America
Gabriel completed his studies at Centennial High School. Later, he enrolled at Northern Arizona University and had been studying there as of February 2020.
- Father – Kody Brown (TV Personality)
- Mother – Janelle Brown (TV Personality)
- Siblings – Madison Brown (b. November 3, 1995) (Older Sister), Logan Brown (Brother), Hunter Brown (Brother), Savanah Brown (b. December 7, 2004) (Younger Sister), Garrison Brown (Brother)
- Others – William Winn Brown (Paternal Grandfather), Genielle Brown (Paternal Grandmother), Robert Schriever (Maternal Grandfather), Sheryl Usher (Maternal Grandmother), Paedon Brown (Half-Brother), Dayton Brown (Half-Brother), Solomon Brown (Half-Brother), Aspyn Brown (Half-Sister), Maddie Brown (Half-Sister), Mykelti Brown (Half-Sister), Gwendlyn Brown (Half-Sister), Aurora Brown (Half-Sister), Ysabel Brown (Half-Sister), Breanna Brown (Half-Sister), Truely Brown (Half-Sister), Ariella Brown (Half-Sister), Leon Brown (Half-Brother)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pale white skin tone
- Thick eyebrows
Gabriel Brown Facts
- He was raised as one of six children in Lehi, Utah.
- Gabriel is the 9th child of TV personality Kody Brown.
- His mother’s last name is Schriever.
- At the age of 11, Gabriel relocated to Las Vegas, Nevada with his family.
- It was announced in August 2010, that his family would be featured in TLC’s Sister Wives which aired on September 26, 2010.
Featured Image By Gabe Brown / Instagram