|Aspyn Brown Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1995|
Aspyn Brown is an American TV personality who is known for being the second child of Kody and first of Christine Brown who star with their family on TLC‘s Sister Wives.
Aspyn Kristine Thompson
The United States of America
Utah, United States
Aspyn studied at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, from where she graduated with a degree in Education in early 2019. She was part of the university’s Alpha Xi Delta fraternity.
- Father – Kody Brown (Television Personality)
- Mother – Christine Brown (Television Personality)
- Siblings – Mykelti Brown (b. June 9, 1996) (Younger Sister), Paedon Brown (b. August 7, 1998) (Younger Brother), Ysabel Brown (Brother), Gwendlyn Brown (b. October 15, 2001) (Younger Sister), Truely Brown (b. 2010) (Younger Sister)
- Others – Madison Brown (b. November 3, 1995) (Half-Sister), Logan Brown (Half-Brother), Hunter Brown (Half-Brother), Savanah Brown (b. December 7, 2004) (Half-Sister), Garrison Brown (Half-Brother), Gabriel Brown (October 11, 2001) (Half-Brother), William Winn Brown (Paternal Grandfather), Genielle Brown (Paternal Grandmother), Dayton Brown (Half-Brother), Solomon Brown (Half-Brother), Maddie Brown (Half-Sister), Aurora Brown (Half-Sister), Breanna Brown (Half-Sister), Ariella Brown (Half-Sister), Leon Brown (Half-Brother), Rex Allred (Maternal Grandfather), Ruthann LeBaron (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aspyn has dated –
- Mitch Thompson – Aspyn once had a crush on a boy named Mitch Thompson who she would go to church with. However, the two of them parted ways and met once again during a rally held in Utah. After that, they began dating. Aspyn and Mitch got engaged on December 30, 2017. Later, they got married on June 17, 2018, at La Caille in Sandy, Utah.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her wide smile
- Beautiful eyes
Aspyn Brown Facts
- She was raised in Lehi, Utah. Later, the family relocated to Las Vegas, Nevada.
- After completing her studies in 2019, Aspyn began working as a student teacher.
- In August 2010, it was announced that her family would be featured in TLC’s family series Sister Wives. The show went on to be aired on September 26, 2010.
- As of May 2019, she had been working as an Assistant Manager of Events at Kendra Scott.
Featured Image By Aspyn Brown / Instagram