|Pamela Anderson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1967|
Pamela Denise Anderson
Pam Anderson, Pammy, Pamela Lee
Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada
Malibu, California, United States
Pam was educated at École Highland Secondary School in Comox, British Columbia.
She graduated from high school in 1985.
Actress, model, TV producer, author, activist
- Father – Barry (Furnace Repairman)
- Mother – Carol (née Grosco) Anderson (Waitress)
- Siblings – Gerry Anderson (Brother)
- Others – Juho Hyytiäinen (Great-Grandfather)
Pam Anderson is signed with these agencies –
- Iconic House (Publicist)
- ICM Partners (Talent and Literary Agency)
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pamela Anderson dated –
- John Cusack – It was rumored that Anderson had a fleeting romance with actor John Cusack.
- Scott Baio (1990-1993) – American actor, Scott Baio and Pamela started dating in April 1990. When he appeared on the Howard Stern show, he revealed that he was the one who sent her picture to a casting agency for her role in the Baywatch. He even proposed to her when they were taking a shower in the bathroom.
- Dean Cain (1993)
- Slash (1994) – It was rumored that she had a fling with Slash, the guitarist of Guns N’ Roses, in 1994.
- Antonio Sabàto Jr. (1994)
- Tommy Lee (1995-1998) – Musician and Mötley Crüe drummer, Tommy Lee started dating Pamela on February 15, 1995. On February 19, 1995, the two of these married on a beach, while Pam was in a bikini. Pam’s mom got to know about the marriage from the media. Soon, she was known as Pamela Anderson Lee professionally. This marriage resulted in two sons, Brandon Thomas Lee (born. June 6, 1996) and Dylan Jagger Lee (born. December 29, 1997). A sex tape was also released of their honeymoon on the Internet. The couple got divorced in February 1998.
- Kelly Slater (1998-2000) – Pam started dating American surfer, Kelly Slater (who has also dated Cameron Diaz and Gisele Bundchen) in August 1998. They hooked up for more than a year and split in 2000.
- Marcus Schenkenberg (2000-2001) – In May 2000, Pam commenced dating Swedish model, Marcus Schenkenberg. They appeared in an Iceberg ad together and separated in March 2001.
- Michael Bolton (2001)
- Kid Rock (2001-2006) – In April 2001, Pam started romancing musician Kid Rock after meeting him at VH1 Aretha Franklin tribute concert. The next year, in 2002, the couple got engaged. She really liked his company, and finally, on July 29, 2006, the couple married each other. But, the marriage didn’t go through and the couple split within 4 months on November 27, 2006.
- Fred Durst (2003) – In the summer of 2003, she dated Limp Bizkit’s lead singer, Fred Durst briefly. They went on a couple of dates and were also seen at Spike TV launch party at the Playboy Mansion during that time.
- Stephen Dorff (2004-2005) – From 2004 to 2005, actors Stephen Dorff and Pam were an item. In 2008 again, the two of these were spotted during a Miami night out.
- Steve Jones (2004) – In October 2004, she had a fling with Welsh talk show host, Steve Jones. He is roughly 10 years her junior.
- Mark McGrath (2005) – In November 2005, she was RUMORed to have had an encounter with Mark McGrath.
- Laurence Hallier (2006) – Businessman, Laurence Hallier who is said to be the innovator of taxi advertising in 1994 dated beautiful Pamela for some time in 2006.
- Eddie Irvine (2006) – Pamela test drove a British car racing driver (now retired) from Northern Ireland, Eddie Irvine in 2006. The relationship was a RUMOR.
- Usher Raymond (2006) – Singer Usher, who is 12 years her junior was RUMORed to be dating Anderson in 2006.
- Ray J (2006) – She had an encounter with singer, Ray J in July 2006.
- David Binn (2007) – American football long snapper, David Binn commenced dating Pamela in April 2007. It was a brief relationship and the couple split soon after that.
- Hans Klok (2007) – From June 2007 to November 2007, She was RUMORed to be dating Dutch magician, Hans Klok. Later, it was said that it was just done to gather publicity for Hans’ show in Las Vegas.
- David Spade (2007) – She was found romancing with actor David Spade in Las Vegas in July 2007. The relationship was never confirmed and hence a RUMOR.
- Rick Salomon (2007-2015) – American poker player and celebutant, Rick Salomon dated Pamela for a long time. They started dating in September 2007. the duo got married on January 11, 2014. They called off the marriage soon on July 3, 2014, and filed for divorce, which was finalized on April 27, 2015.
- Criss Angel (2007-2008) – From December 2007 to July 2008, Pamela was linked with magician Criss Angel. They were seen partying together in Las Vegas in December 2007. Then, they were again seen kissing at Anderson’s 41st birthday party in July 2008.
- Jamie Padgett (2009-2010) – When her home was being renovated, she met electrician Jamie Padgett and started dating him in 2009. This relationship also saw an end in January 2010.
- Jon Rose (2011) – In March 2011, she dated a surfer, Jon Rose, briefly.
- Matt Evers (2012-2013) – Finally, in December 2012, Pam started dating American pair skater, model, and TV personality, Matt Evers. They were paired on the show Dancing on Ice. They split later in 2013.
- Vladimir Putin (2012)
- Julian Assange (2014-2017) – In 2014, the RUMORs started appearing that she is dating WikiLeaks founder and Australian computer programmer, Julian Assange. They are still on good terms.
- Adil Rami (2017-2019) – In 2017, she started dating French professional footballer, Adil Rami. The couple broke up in 2019.
- Jon Peters (2020) – Pamela got married to Hollywood producer Jon Peters on January 20, 2020. On February 1, 2020, the couple announced that they had separated.
- Dan Hayhurst (2020-Present) – In January 2021, Pamela revealed that she had secretly tied the knot with her bodyguard Dan Hayhurst on Christmas Eve in 2020. The couple fell in love during the coronavirus lockdown.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Finnish ancestry on her father’s side, while she is of Russian descent on her mom’s side.
She has naturally ‘Light Brown’ hair.
She likes to dye them ‘Blonde.’
- Big breasts
- Curvaceous, buxom figure
- Platinum blonde hair
- Breathless voice
39-26-34 in or 99-66-86 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
34DD (or 34E)
She has had two breast implant surgeries in the early 1990s and increased her breast size to 34D and then to 34DD respectively.
She has appeared in many TV commercials. The list is pretty long –
- AltaVista (Web Search Engine) (1999)
- ‘Hi’ mobile telephone (Netherlands) (1997)
- Uncle Toby’s Vita Bricks (Australia) (1996)
- Pizza Hut (1996)
- TNN (2001)
- Alexis Vogel System makeup kit (2003)
- TV Land (2006)
- Walkers crisps (2010)
- Patos Sticks
There are many other banned commercials of Anderson, which were too hot to be shown on national television.
She has also appeared in numerous print ads. Some of which are –
- Iceberg (2001)
- MAC’s VIVA Glam lipstick (2006)
In the late 1980s, she was the spokesperson of Labatt’s Blue Beer in Canada
Best Known For
Playing lifeguard Casey Jean “C.J” Parker in the action drama series Baywatch from 1992 to 1997. She did a total of 110 episodes.
Her very first role in the movies is the cheerleading role in the 1991 action film The Taking of Beverly Hills. Her role is uncredited.
First TV Show
In 1990, Pamela guest appeared in the sitcom Married with Children for her role as Yvette in an episode titled “Al… with Kelly.”
Pamela is a vegan now. But, she wasn’t born into a vegetarian or vegan family. She first turned vegetarian when she saw her dad cleaning the animal after hunting it. She was in her early teen years at that time.
The ageless beauty also works out to maintain her super toned trim figure. Weight training and calisthenics are the ones, she goes with mostly. She also runs a lot.
In 2013, she ran a New York City Marathon and completed it in 5:41:03.
A vegan diet and regular exercises and lots of running help the beauty to maintain her figure. Her refrigerator generally remains filled with several green veggies and kale.
She also keeps consuming green juices, smoothies, avocados, quinoa, brown rice, and vegetables.
Pamela Anderson Favorite Things
- Author – PD James, Elizabeth George, Neil Gaiman
- All-Time Favorite Books – American Gods (By Neil Gaiman), Weetzie Bat (By Francesca Lia Block), The Time Traveler’s Wife (By Audrey Niffenegger), The Artist’s Way (By Julia Cameron), Common Sense (By Thomas Paine)
- TV Show – NCAA College Basketball
- Composer – Dougie MacLean
- Movie – Van Helsing (2004)
Source – GoodReads
Pamela Anderson Facts
- Pamela was the “Centennial Baby” of Canada and due to this, she got some media attention right after her birth. She was the first baby to be born on July 1, 1967, the 100th anniversary of the Canadian Confederation.
- As a child, Pam was sexually abused. When she was 12, she got raped by a 25-year-old man. At 14, she was gang-raped by 7 men. She was even molested by a female babysitter when she was aged 6 to 10.
- During her time in high school, she was an active volleyball player.
- Pam has worked as a fitness instructor in Vancouver in the late 1980s.
- She had a golden retriever dog named, Star which died in 2007. Pam also had a chihuahua dog, named, Chiquito. It was stolen.
- She has served as a Playboy magazine cover girl for their October 1989 issue. Further, she was Playboy’s Playmate of the Month for their February 1990 issue.
- She served as a Playboy model for 22 years and appeared on many Playboy covers, more than any other model.
- She was born at 4:08 AM PST.
- She started her career as a film producer in 2007.
- She has dual citizenship of the United States and Canada. On May 12, 2004, she got her American citizenship.
- In FHM 2001 Calendar, she was featured as the month of October.
- She is a big supporter of the animal rights organization, PETA and does not use animal fur.
- To legalize cannabis (drug), she had even requested then-President Barack Obama.
- Anderson also runs a charity under the name Pamela Anderson Foundation.
- In January 2021, she quit social media entirely (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook). This announcement came after she made the news of her marriage with her bodyguard Dan Hayhurst public.
- In March 2021, she listed her Malibu-based 5,500-square-foot house for $14.9 million.