|Odelya Halevi Quick Info
|5 ft 5¾ in
|Date of Birth
Odelya Halevi is an Israeli actress who is recognized for her work as Talia in Good Girls Revolt, Willow in Why Women Kill, and Samira Hassan in NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
Odelya was born between c. 1987 to 1997.
Rosh Ha’Ayin, Israel
Los Angeles, California, United States
Odelya is represented by Global Artists, TMP Artists, ATN Entertainment, and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide dimpled smile
- Snub nose
She has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Pepsi Wild Cherry.
Odelya Halevi Facts
- She was brought up in Israel.
- The earliest post that Odelya uploaded to her Instagram account was on August 21, 2014.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as a Hot Woman in New Girl in 2014, alongside the likes of Zooey Deschanel, Jake Johnson, and Max Greenfield.
- Her film and television credits include Mike & Molly, The Bold and the Beautiful, NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service, Midnight, Texas, Good Trouble, Why Women Kill, and Law & Order.
- In 2022, Odely was cast as A.D.A. Samantha Maroun in Law & Order with stars Jerry Orbach, Jesse L. Martin, and Dennis Farina.
- Like her actress and model, Gal Gadot is also from Israel.
- She had served in the mandatory Israeli military service before relocating to Los Angeles.
Featured Image By Odelya Halevi / Instagram