|Victory Brinker Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 2012|
Victory Brinker is an American classically-trained singer and actress who rose to fame after being the first and only collective golden buzzer receiver on America’s Got Talent from all of the judges, as well as host Terry Crews, during her audition with her song “Juliet’s Waltz” from the opera Roméo et Juliette.
Latrobe, Pennsylvania, United States
Victory attended The New York School.
- Father – Eric Brinker
- Mother – Christine Brinker
- Others – She has 9 half-siblings.
4 ft 3 in or 129.5 cm
33 kg or 73 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
Victory has African-American ancestry.
- Oval face shape
- Alluring eyes
Victory Brinker Favorite Things
- Word As Of 2021 – Exuberant
Source – Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Victory Brinker Facts
- She was adopted along with 8 other children by Christine and Eric Brinker.
- Victory had sung the national anthem before several NBA games and an MLB game.
- One of the earliest posts that Victory uploaded to her Instagram account was on July 26, 2018.
- Victory was 6 years old when she won her first-ever talent show award.
- Brinker auditioned for the talent show during the 16th season of America’s Got Talent in 2021. She had sung the song Juliet’s Waltz from the opera Roméo et Juliette for which she received the very first collective “Golden Buzzer” from all of the judges, and host Terry Crews. From there, Victory went on to be a season finalist.
Featured Image By Victory Brinker / Instagram