|Alexandra Stan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 1989|
Alexandra Stan is a Romanian singer, songwriter, musician, model, and dancer who rose to global acclaim with the 2010 single Mr. Saxobeat, which was written and produced by Marcel Prodan and Andrei Nemirschi. Referred to as one of the most successful Romanian artists, she has also released other tracks, albums, and extended plays such as Unlocked, Saxobeats, Mami, Alesta, Lollipop, Cliché (Hush Hush), I Did It, Mama!, Boom Pow, Give Me Your Everything, Dance, Lemonade, Thanks for Leaving, and We Wanna (with Inna ft. Daddy Yankee).
Alexandra Ioanna Stan
Stan attended Traian High School in Romania. In 2011, she was enrolled in her second year as a student at the Faculty of Management Andrei Saguna.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Model, Dancer
- Father – George Stan (Used to work as a cook on a ship)
- Mother – Daniela
- Siblings – Andreea (3-year Older Sister)
Alexandra Stan has been signed with Blue-art-event GmbH, Music Artist Management Company, Germany.
House, pop, dance, Eurodance
MediaPro, Ultra, Universal, Victor
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexandra Stan has dated –
- Dorian Popa – She was romantically involved with artist Dorian Popa in the past.
- Ahmad Denny – She was previously married to Ahmad Denny but the couple eventually divorced.
- Bogdan Staruiala (2014-2019) – In the year 2014, she started going out with Bogdan Staruiala but the relationship came to an end in 2019.
- Bogdan Drăghici (2020) – Alexandra had a short-termed romance with Bogdan Drăghici in 2020.
- Emanuel – She got married to Emanuel on April 24, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Alexandra Stan is of Romanian descent.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
She has stated that she believes in God and has her own religious principles.
Best Known For
Her debut single Lollipop (Param Pam Pam) and Mr. Saxobeat. These singles are from her debut studio album “Saxobeats”.
Stan’s debut studio album is Saxobeats released in August 2011 in France. It contained a total of 13 singles. Some of the popular ones are Mr. Saxobeat, Lollipop (Param Pam Pam).
Alexandra Stan Facts
- She won European Border Breakers Awards (EBBA) in 2012.
- She used to be very shy on stage.
- She is into music since age 3.
- She had also taken 1 year of canto lessons.
- In 2009, she participated in the Mamaia Festival vocal performance section.
- If she were not a singer, she would have been an economist.
- Mr. Saxobeat is her favorite song to sing.
- She likes to spend her free time with her family and friends.
- Talking about her first 4 studio albums in a 2018 interview, she said, “Each album represents a stage in my life as a woman. On Saxobeats, I showed my rebellious side, typical of teenagers going to maturity, on Unlocked I rediscovered and reopened myself in front of the audience through the lyrics of songs, on Alesta I wanted to give my fans songs that they can have fun to, and [on Mami] I can say that I feel the most female so far.”
- Her song Mr. Saxobeat received ‘Platinum’ status in Australia, Spain, Denmark, and Sweden and multi-platinum in Italy.