|Eliza Bennett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 17, 1992|
Eliza Bennett is an English actor, singer, musician, pianist, and theatre artist. She has played Meggie Folchart in the fantasy adventure film Inkheart, Snow White in the fantasy film Grimm’s Snow White, Odessa in the television sitcom The Conners, Jules Thomas in the comedy-drama television series Sweet/Vicious, Amy in the sitcom The Midnight Beast, Tora Brown in the comedy-fantasy film Nanny McPhee, Susan Oldknow in the fantasy drama film From Time to Time, Amanda Carrington in the prime time soap opera Dynasty, Agathe Von Trapp in the musical drama film The von Trapp Family: A Life of Music, and Chloe Foster in the action-adventure spy drama television series Strike Back. Eliza started acting at a young age and her theatre credits include playing Holly Manson in the West End musical Loserville and Jemima Potts in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the London Palladium in 2002.
Eliza Hope Bennett
Reading, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
Eliza Bennett studied at Leighton Park School, a co-educational independent school.
Actor, Singer, Musician, Pianist, Theatre Artist
- Siblings – Eliza has an older brother and sister.
Eliza Bennett has been signed with Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eliza Bennett has dated –
- James Charlton (2016-Present) – She got married to James Charlton in the year 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
She has often dyed her hair.
Eliza Bennett Favorite Things
- Books – Inkheart by Cornelia Funke, Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman
Source – IMDb
Eliza Bennett Facts
- She was raised in Reading, Berkshire.
- Her name was inspired by the character Elizabeth Bennet from Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice.
- In 2004, Eliza Bennett made her first theatrical film appearance as Princess Arabella in the American romantic comedy film, The Prince & Me, starring Julia Stiles, Luke Mably, Ben Miller, James Fox, and Miranda Richardson.
- For her performance in Loserville, she was nominated for a Broadwayworld West End Award for “Best Leading Actress in a Musical” in 2012.
- Eliza Bennett brought to life the character of Kayleigh in the thriller film Confine in 2012. This role won her “Best Actress” at CYIFF while she was also nominated for “Best Supporting Actress” at the Wild Rose Independent Film Festival.
- Her song titled Stole Me was released in September 2019.
- In 2021, Eliza Bennett started playing Amanda Carrington, Alexis’ secret daughter who is a lawyer raised in Europe, in the prime time television soap opera, Dynasty, based on the 1980s series of the same name.
- She hails from the same hometown as Kate Winslet and Sam Mendes.
Featured Image by Eliza Bennett / Instagram