Elena Alexandra Apostoleanu
Inna attended Mangalia Economical Lyceum High School (now known as, Colegiul Economic Mangalia) in Mangalia.
She then studied Political Science from the Ovidius University in Constanta.
Singer, dancer, philanthropist
- Mother – Was an occasional singer at local parties and night clubs.
- Others – Her grandmother was also an occasional singer.
Inna’s career is represented by Stefan Lucian.
Eurodance, house, deep house, electronic
Roton, Atlantic, Warner, Universal Music Group, Ultra, Spinnin’, All Around the World Productions (AATW)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm (Approx)
47 kg or 103 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Inna has dated –
- Stefan Lucian (2002-Present) – Inna started going out with Stefan Lucian in 2002 when they were teenagers. Stefan also served as his manager as she made her impression in the Romanian music industry. During the relationship, Stefan has been rumored to have cheated on Inna and after getting tired of his antics, she took a break from the relationship in the summer of 2013. Stefan cleaned up his act and worked hard to get Inna back. By March 2014, she had returned to the villa, they have shared for years in Cernica. They have remained discreet about their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Mole above her lips
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Inna has done brand endorsement work for the beverage giant, Pepsi.
Best Known For
- The immense international success of her debut studio album, Hot.
- Having won unprecedented 13 plus awards in 3 consecutive MTV Romania Music Awards.
Inna released her debut studio album Hot in August 2009. She sold 1 million album copies worldwide.
- She auditioned for a position in the Romanian band, A.S.I.A. But, she failed to get selected.
- Before she could get her breakthrough in the music industry, she used to work as a sales assistant at a slipper store in Neptun.
- She was discovered by the music producer Marcel Botezan in 2007 after he listened to her voice while singing in the supermarket and got him signed up with Roton Records.
- She has been a staunch supporter of the child’s rights in Romania and has been a frontrunner to get selected as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.
- In November 2011, she headed the anti-domestic violence campaign, which aimed to inspire women to stand up and fight against abuse.
- She once signed a petition asking the Romanian government to tighten up domestic violence laws and treat domestic violence perpetrators as official outlaws.
- In 2016, she was one of the few Romanian personalities to speak out against the Romanian Orthodox Church for anti-LGBT stance.
- Visit her official website @ innaofficial.com.
- Hear more from Inna on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and iTunes.