|Inna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4¼ in|
|Date of Birth||October 16, 1986|
Inna is a Romanian singer and songwriter whose discography consists of various albums and songs like Hot, I Am the Club Rocker, Inna, Party Never Ends, Champagne Problems, Yo, Nirvana, Heartbreaker, Amazing, Hot, Love, Sun Is Up, Un Momento (ft. Juan Magán), Wow, Endless, More than Friends (ft. Daddy Yankee), In Your Eyes (ft. Yandel), Cola Song (ft. J Balvin), Good Time (ft. Pitbull), Rendez Vous, Heaven, Bop Bop (ft. Eric Turner), Gimme Gimme, No Help, Tu Manera, Flashbacks, and Not My Baby. One of the best-selling Romanian artists, she has received several awards and nominations, including the Balkan Music Awards, European Border Breakers Award, MTV Europe Music Awards, and the Romanian Music Awards.
Elena Alexandra Apostoleanu
Mangalia, Constanța County, Northern Dobruja, Romania
Inna attended Mangalia Economical Lyceum High School (now known as, Colegiul Economic Mangalia) in Mangalia.
She then studied Political Science at Ovidius University in Constanta.
Singer, dancer, philanthropist
- Father – Giorgic Apostoleanu (Worked as a sea rescuer)
- Mother – Maria Apostoleanu (Was an occasional singer and dancer at local parties and nightclubs)
- Others – Her grandmother was also an occasional singer.
Inna’s career has been represented by Stefan Lucian.
Eurodance, house, deep house, electronic
Roton, Atlantic, Warner, Universal Music Group, Ultra, Spinnin’, All Around the World Productions (AATW), Global Records
Her net worth had been $20 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4¼ in or 163 cm
47 kg or 103 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Inna has dated –
- Stefan Lucian – Inna started going out with Stefan Lucian in 2002 when they were teenagers. Stefan also served as his manager as she made her impression in the Romanian music industry. During the relationship, Stefan has been rumored to have cheated on Inna and after getting tired of his antics, she took a break from the relationship in the summer of 2013. Stefan cleaned up his act and worked hard to get Inna back. By March 2014, she had returned to the villa, they have shared for years in Cernica. They have remained discreet about their relationship and have allegedly parted ways.
- John Perez – It was reported that she was romantically involved with American photographer John Perez and they have also collaborated on several occasions.
- Deliric – In 2020, she was reported to be dating rapper Deliric.
Race / Ethnicity
Inna is of Romanian descent.
Mole above her lips
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Inna has done brand endorsement work for the beverage giant, Pepsi.
Best Known For
- The immense international success of her debut studio album, Hot
- Having won unprecedented 13 plus awards in 3 consecutive MTV Romania Music Awards
Inna released her debut studio album Hot in August 2009. She sold 1 million album copies worldwide.
- She auditioned for a position in the Romanian band, A.S.I.A. But, she failed to get selected.
- Before she could get her breakthrough in the music industry, she used to work as a sales assistant at a slipper store in Neptun.
- She was discovered by the music producer Marcel Botezan in 2007 after he listened to her voice while singing in the supermarket and got him signed up with Roton Records.
- She has been a staunch supporter of child’s rights in Romania and has been a frontrunner to get selected as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.
- In November 2011, she headed the anti-domestic violence campaign, which aimed to inspire women to stand up and fight against abuse.
- She once signed a petition asking the Romanian government to tighten up domestic violence laws and treat domestic violence perpetrators as official outlaws.
- In 2016, she was one of the few Romanian personalities to speak out against the Romanian Orthodox Church for an anti-LGBT stance.
- She released her 7th studio album Heartbreaker on November 27, 2020, via Global Records.
- On January 7, 2022, she released her 8th studio album titled Champagne Problems and it includes songs like Always on My Mind, Baby, Solo, Fire & Ice, and Lonely.
- Visit her official website @ innaofficial.com.