|Omarion Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 12, 1984|
Omari Ishmael Grandberry
King O, O, Omarion, Maybach O
Inglewood, California, United States
Omarion left his school education midway to focus on his singing career.
Singer, songwriter, rapper, actor, dancer
- Father – Trent Grandberry
- Mother – Leslie Burrell (Omarion’s Stylist)
- Siblings – O’Ryan Grandberry (Younger Brother) (Singer), Tymon Grandberry (Brother), Ukil Grandberry (Brother), Amira Grandberry (Sister), Arielle Grandberry (Sister), Kira Grandberry (Sister)
- Others – Chris Stokes (Uncle)
Omarion is represented by his uncle Chris Stokes.
He is also signed up with ICM Partners Group.
R&B, hip hop
MMG Records, Atlantic Records, Roc Nation Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Omarion has dated –
- Jennifer Freeman (2003-2004) – Omarion started going out with actress Jennifer Freeman after meeting at a private party in 2003. They went out for under two years before she moved on to Lil’ Fizz.
- Kyla Pratt (2004-2005) – Omarion moved on from Jennifer to her close friend and fellow model and actress Kyla Pratt.
- Rihanna (2007) – Omarion was reported to be having an affair with pop singer Rihanna after he posted a number of candid photos of them together on his Myspace profile. He even called her, his homegirl in an interview with a magazine.
- Debra Ryder (2008) – Omarion had a short-lived affair with Debra Ryder, who used to work as a stripper in Atlantic City. Omarion met her at her workplace. They were believed to have got married, however, it wasn’t confirmed. She left him after realizing that she was a lesbian.
- Simply Jess (2009) – Omarion was reported to be dating model Simply Jess in 2009 after they were spotted together at a private party in Miami. She even uploaded their picture together on her social media account.
- Rosa Acosta (2010) – Omarion started dating ballet dancer and singer Rosa Acosta in 2010 after getting together for the collaboration on song Come N F*ck Wit Me. They made their relationship public by walking the red carpet together at the JM “Just Models” magazine Super Bowl bash in February 2010 in Las Vegas.
- Apryl Jones (2011-2016) – Omarion started going out with actress and model Apryl Jones in 2011. Apryl gave birth to a son, Megaa Omari in August 2014 and daughter A’mei Kazuko in March 2016. However, nearly three months after the birth of their daughter, they decided to end their relationship as Omarion’s travel schedule due to his music commitments took its toll on their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
- Muscular body
- Several tattoos
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
Omarion has starred in TV commercials for
- Kellogg’s Corn Pops (2000)
- McDonald’s (2001)
- K104 Radio Station (2002)
- Sony Rolly
Best Known For
- Performing as a lead singer in the American R&B band B2K.
- The success of his first studio album O, which debuted at number one position on Billboard 200.
Omarion released his first independent studio album O in February 2005 under the Epic Records. The #1 Billboard 200 album recorded 765,000 sales in US.
However, as part of band B2K, his debut album was B2K released in March 2002. It went #2 on Billboard 200.
Omarion made his first film appearance in 2004 dance drama film You Got Served in the lead role as David.
First TV Show
Omarion first appeared in Fox sitcom The Bernie Mac Show as Shonte in a 2004 episode.
Omarion hits the gym about three to five days a week. His workout routine heavily relies on lots of running for a good cardio session and lifting heavy weights.
Also, he believes that the most important aspect of getting six pack abs is nutrition. He tries to squeeze in five meals a day with few healthy snacks in between to take care of cravings. The focus is on eating green vegetables as much as possible while drinking a lot of water throughout the day to keep hydrated and flush toxins out of his body.
Omarion Favorite Things
- Movie – Braveheart (1995)
- Actor – Robin Williams
- Color – Red
- Sports – Basketball
- Team – Lakers
- Clothing Designers – Ice Berg, Coggi
Source – IMDb.com, AngelFire.com
- Omarion began performing at the age of 5 and starred in many national commercials before starting his professional music career.
- During his school days, he was part of the football team.
- He is an excellent dancer and dreams of opening his own dance studio.
- In partnership with Marques Houston and his manager Chris Stokes, he has established his own production house called Franchise Boys.
- The first part of his nickname “Omari” means a king and the added “On” makes the full meaning of his nickname as ‘King Forever.’
- He has hired his mother Leslie as his stylist. She even worked as a stylist for his band B2K.