|Kid Ink Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1986|
Kid Ink is an American rapper, singer, and record producer. His discography consists of albums, mixtapes, extended plays, and tracks like Up & Away, Alive, Full Speed, My Own Lane, Crash Landing, Almost Home, 7 Series, Money and the Power, Time of Your Life, Show Me (ft. Chris Brown), Body Language (ft. Usher and Tinashe), Main Chick (ft. Chris Brown), Iz U Down (ft. Tyga), Be Real (ft. Dej Loaf), Hotel (ft. Chris Brown), Promise (ft. Fetty Wap), F with U (ft. Ty Dolla $ign), Big Deal, No Budget (ft. Rich the Kid), YUSO (ft. Lil Wayne and Saweetie), Champion, No Stones (ft. Casey Veggies), and Lamborghini Dreamin’ (ft. Verse Simmonds).
Brian Todd Collins
Kid Ink, Rockstar
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kid Ink went to the Hamilton High School and later to Fairfax High School in Los Angeles.
Rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer
- Mother – He was raised by his mother.
- Siblings – He has 1 older brother, 2 step-sisters, and 2 step-brothers.
- Others – James A. Maxwell (Maternal Grandfather), Arnett Marshall (Maternal Grandmother)
Kid Ink has been represented by ICM Partners.
Tha Alumni, 88 Classic, RCA Records
His net worth had been $2.5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kid Ink has dated –
- Asiah Azante (2004-Present) – Kid Ink started dating fitness model Asiah Azante in June 2004. When they started dating, Asiah was merely 15 years old. They had moved in by the time Ink had found fame. In June 2015, while on a music tour, Kid Ink proposed to his longtime girlfriend. They took to Instagram to make their engagement public. In February 2016, she gave birth to a daughter, Ace.
Race / Ethnicity
Kid Ink is of African-American (including Ivorian, Ghanaian, Cameroonian, Congolese, Nigerian) descent.
Kid Ink has done promotional work for-
- Ethika Underwears
- 1800 Tequila
His song has been used in the 2018 Acura TLX TV advert.
He is not a devout Christian.
Best Known For
- The commercial success of this third studio album, Full Speed
- Having collaborated with popular artists such as Meek Mill, Usher, and Tinashe
In 2012, Kid Ink released his debut studio album, Up and Away. It peaked at #20 on Billboard 200.
He was seen in a short film Kid Ink: Show Me in 2013.
First TV Show
In 2013, he was seen in 2 episodes of the MTV show, RapFix Live.
Kid Ink Favorite Things
- NBA Team – Los Angeles Clippers
- Pre-Show Food – Tuna with cheese and crackers
- Burger Fast Food Joints – Fat Burger, In-n-Out Burger
- Sitcom Intro Song – Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
- Car – Corvette
Kid Ink Facts
- He loves body art and along with getting almost all of his upper body covered with body ink, he has also got a tattoo of a star and eagle just below his eyes.
- Kid Ink didn’t have his father around while growing up and was raised by his mother and grandfather. He has honored them by getting their faces tattooed on his chest.
- He is very fond of racing electric cars. In fact, they formed an important part of his tour documentary.
- While growing up, he used to play basketball. He even used to play on the school team for the Hamilton High School.
- Before he became a rapping superstar, he used to do a lot of menial jobs including a security guard job in the parking lot.
- While growing up, he was a big fan of the arts, which sparked his interest in body art. And, it was due to his interest in tattoos that he decided to adopt the Kid Ink moniker.
- By the age of 15, he had started producing music.
- He still has his first car, which is a ’72 Nova that he had bought at the age of 17. He has got it custom rebuilt with everything inside it completely new.
- He started playing piano at a very young age. Kid Ink was inspired by his mother, who also used to play piano in the household.