|Billy Brown Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1970|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Billy Brown is an American actor and voiceover artist who is best known for having been cast as Detective Nate Lahey in the drama series How to Get Away with Murder. In addition to that, he has also appeared in a variety of roles in shows and movies like Star Trek, Race to Witch Mountain, Proud Mary, Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay, Working Man, Sons of Anarchy, Hostages, Lights Out, and Southland.
Inglewood, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Actor, Voiceover Artist
Billy Brown is represented by –
- Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Slate PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Often wears glasses
- Toned physique
Billy Brown has done commercial work for the United States Marine Corps.
Billy Brown Facts
- He grew up in Inglewood, California.
- In 1993, he made his first theatrical film appearance in the biographical drama film, Dreamrider.
- As a voiceover artist, Billy Brown made his TV show debut by providing vocals to the character of Mr. Patterson/Delivery Guy in an episode titled Hello Stranger of the animated comedy-drama series, As Told by Ginger, in December 2000.
- His first theatrical film role as a voice actor came in the 2002 animated adventure comedy-drama film, The Wild Thornberrys Movie, in which he was cast as Rhino.
- In October 2004, Billy Brown made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of George Thomas in an episode titled Grand Master of the police procedural series, CSI: NY.
- He has appeared as Det. Mike Anderson in the crime drama mystery television series, Dexter, and the cast was also nominated for the 2012 Screen Actors Guild Award for “Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series”.
- Alongside Taraji P. Henson, Xander Berkeley, and others, he co-starred as Tom Spencer in the 2018 action thriller film, Proud Mary.
- Billy Brown was cast as Walter Brewer in the 2020 drama film, Working Man, in which he co-starred alongside Peter Gerety and Talia Shire.
- He has done voiceover work for video games such as Jet Set Radio, Jet Set Radio Future, Hot Shots Golf Fore!, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2.
Featured Image by Taraji P. Henson / Instagram