|Vishal Malhotra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vishal Malhotra is an Indian film and television actor, host, and dubbing artist who started his career pursuits as a teenager by debuting as the host for the show Disney Hour in 1995. Over the years, he has been a part of a variety of other television projects which include the likes of Hip Hip Hurray, Rishtey – The Love Stories, Shararat, Ulta Pulta Ek Minute, The Great Indian Comedy Show, Vicky & Vetaal, Dhoom Machaao Dhoom, LOC – Life Out of Control, Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega, Perfect Bride, Kya Mast Hai Life, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek Arjun, Adaalat, India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj, Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hai Pyaar Kya Kare, Khatmal E Ishq, and Chandragupta Maurya. In addition to that, Vishal Malhotra’s film credits include Ishq Vishk, Anjaana Anjaani, Happy New Year, Kaal, Salaam-E-Ishq, Dor, Tu Hai Mera Sunday, Jannat, Naqaab, Kismat Konnection, Ugly Aur Pagli, Ek Vivaah… Aisa Bhi, Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai, Toh Baat Pakki!, and Talaash.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Actor, Host, Television Personality, Dubbing Artist
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Vishal Malhotra has dated –
- Rashi Chopra – He is married to Rashi Chopra (grandniece of legendary actor Pran) and the duo has been blessed with a daughter named Vedu.
Race / Ethnicity
Vishal Malhotra has served as the brand ambassador for Harpic, after replacing Hussain Kuwajerwala in 2013.
Vishal Malhotra Facts
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as Mambo (Rajiv’s best friend) in the 2003 Hindi-language coming-of-age romantic comedy film Ishq Vishk. His co-stars in the film included Shahid Kapoor, Amrita Rao, Shenaz Treasurywala, and others.
- Vishal Malhotra was seen as Vishal in the 2005 supernatural horror film Kaal, jointly produced by Karan Johar and Shah Rukh Khan.
- In 2006, he co-starred as Vetaal (a friendly but foolish ghost whom only Vicky can see) in the supernatural sitcom Vicky & Vetaal.
- He played Juggy in the 2007 Hindi-language romantic drama film Salaam-e-Ishq, starring Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Anil Kapoor, Juhi Chawla, Akshaye Khanna, Ayesha Takia, John Abraham, Vidya Balan, Govinda, Shannon Esra, Sohail Khan, and Isha Koppikar. The film is an unofficial remake of the Hollywood Christmas romantic comedy film Love Actually (2003).
- In 2008, Vishal Malhotra was cast as Anuj B. Shrivastava (Chandni’s younger brother) in the Hindi-language romantic drama film Ek Vivaah… Aisa Bhi.
- He brought to life the character of Gaurav Bahl (Akash’s friend) in the 2010 Hindi-language romantic comedy-drama film Anjaana Anjaani, starring Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor.
- From 2011 to 2013, Vishal Malhotra played the recurring role of Dr. Rangnath Acharya in the Hindi-language romantic-comedy family drama television series Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. It is loosely based on the Pakistani television drama Dhoop Kinare.
- Alongside Barun Sobti, Shahana Goswami, Avinash Tiwary, Rasika Dugal, Maanvi Gagroo, Nakul Bhalla, Jay Upadhyay, and Shiv Kumar Subramaniam, Vishal Malhotra co-starred as Dominic in the 2016 Hindi slice of life film Tu Hai Mera Sunday.
- He appeared as Pulkit Mallick (Jassi’s husband who is Tushar’s brother and Parikshit and Nikita’s son) in the Hindi drama television series Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein in 2016.
- As a dubbing artist, Vishal Malhotra has worked on movies such as Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Bolt, and Toy Story 3.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0