|Ryland Adams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 1991|
Ryland Adams is a renowned YouTuber who has more than 2 million subscribers on his self-titled YouTube channel. He became famous after appearing as a host on the comedy web news network ‘Clevver Media’ in 2016. He is a social media personality and has more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 600k followers on Twitter.
Utah, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Ryland went to the Cherokee Trail High School. He later got enrolled at the Metro State University and graduated in broadcast journalism.
Actor, Director, YouTuber
- Father – Bruce Adams (Baker)
- Mother – Vicki Adams (Photographer)
- Siblings – Morgan Adams (Younger Sister) (YouTuber)
He self-manages his career.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ryland has dated –
- Shane Dawson (2016-Present) – Shane Dawson is also a YouTuber who started dating Ryland in 2016. After keeping the fans speculating for a while, Dawson revealed their relationship status through a video on his YouTube channel. In 2019, Shane and Ryland got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
- His bubbly personality
- Blue eyes
Ryland has appeared in the commercials for the following brands –
- LACMA 3-D In-Theater PSA
- American Family Insurance
Best Known For
Hosting the comedy web news network Clevver Media in 2016.
He has not appeared in any theatrical film yet.
However, he appeared in the direct-to-film, 3 Times A Charm in 2011.
Ryland Adams Facts
- He shares a pet dog named Uno and a cat named Cheetos with his boyfriend, Shane.
- He has created an Instagram account for his dog which goes by the name “Uno Dawson”.
- Ryland created the pop culture YouTube channel, Utubular, in 2013.
- Joslyn Davis used to be his co-host on Clevver News.
- Ryland has also hosted shows on various other networks like AwesomenessTV, Revolt TV, and AFI.
- He was also a part of the comic series #SketchTrending in 2015.
- Visit his official website @ rylandadams.com.
- Follow Ryland on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Ryland Adams / Instagram