|Joslyn Davis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1982|
Joslyn Davis is an American TV host and actress who is known for being the producer and on-air host of ClevverTV. She has also appeared in various YouTube videos contributing to her image as a YouTuber. Her channel has garnered more than 20k subscribers while she enjoys over 400k followers on Instagram.
Joslyn Elaine Davis
Downey, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Joslyn was born and brought up in California, where she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in English from the University of California, Irvine. She also had a minor in Spanish and spent a semester in Spain studying at Carlos III University in Madrid, Spain.
TV Host, Actress, Executive Producer, YouTuber
- Father – Phil Davis
- Mother – Judy Davis
- Siblings – Wesley Davis (Brother), Allie Davis (Sister)
She self-manages her career.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Joslyn has dated –
- Chris (2015-Present) – According to their Instagram post, Joslyn and Chris met in December 2015, through a mutual friend Jodi Wincheski who introduced them. They grew closer and started dating afterward. The couple has now been together for over 2 years.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Happy personality
Joslyn Davis has advertised for these brands on her social media –
- Chilli’s Grill & Bar in 2017 and 2018
- Fashun, a clothing line
- Skin-care brand, BioClarity
- Colgate Optic White Stain-less on March 2, 2018
- The Fox drama series, 9-1-1 on February 28, 2018
- The campaign “Passion Made Possible” for Singapore Tourism Board on December 2, 2017
- CA Lottery
- Ancestry, a resource for online family history & genealogy, on November 21, 2017
- NESCAFÉ’s Dolce Gusto on November 2, 2017
- ImPRESSmoments on March 31, 2017
- Lee Jeans
Joslyn has not spoken about her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Being the co-host and executive producer of Pop-Culture Entertainment brand, Clevver Media.
Joslyn has not appeared in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut in 2013, in an episode of Good Day L.A., which is an American morning television news and entertainment program.
Joslyn is very much into fitness and does various sorts of workouts to maintain her body and endurance levels. She indulges in workouts which demand a little extra efforts and loves boxing classes as well.
Joslyn Davis Favorite Things
- Non-Profit Organization To Volunteer For – Music Saves Lives
Joslyn Davis Facts
- She is the on-air host for YouTube channel, ClevverTV.
- Joslyn has also done reporting and hosting work for various other projects like the Project Runway website, Teen.com, Designing Spaces: Think Green on HGTV, etc.
- She has interviewed multiple celebrities including Justin Bieber, Robert Pattinson, and Ian Somerhalder.
- She competed with her fellow ClevverTV host, Erin Robinson, on The Amazing Race in 2016.
- Joslyn’s career shot to fame after she co-hosted the web series Beauty Break on Clevver Style.
- She also competed in the Miss California USA pageant in 2007, although she didn’t win it.
- Visit her official website @ joslyndavis.com.
- Follow Joslyn on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Google+.
Featured Image by Joslyn Davis / Instagram