|Brittany Noon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
Brittany Noon is considered by many fashion experts as the next big talent to emerge out of the Caribbean. She started her modeling career at the age of 16 and soon managed to bag work assignments from the popular fashion brands such as Chanel, Armani, Dior, Armani, and H&M.
Antigua and Barbuda
- Father – Dominic Noon
- Mother – Carole Noon
Brittany Noon is represented by –
- Women Management – New York
- Women Management – Paris
- Storm Management – London
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Saint Lucian ancestry. While on her mother’s side, she is of French descent.
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Brittany Noon has done endorsement work for the established brands and products such as ShopBop, Maybelline, and Victoria’s Secret Pink.
Best Known For
Being an emerging model, who has already worked with some of the most respected names in the fashion industry. She has done modeling work for fashion labels such as Jeremy Scott, Dion Lee, Dior, Chanel, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Topshop, H&M, and Lanyu.
First TV Show
In 2017, Brittany Noon made her first TV show appearance on the fashion talk show, Fashion Police.
Brittany Noon has a busy and packed schedule, which rarely gives her the liberty of hitting the gym. So, she tries to do squats in her room and lunges in the hallway to keep herself in good shape.
However, when she returns home to Antigua, she undertakes a disciplined weight training regime to build her fitness and conditioning back up.
Brittany Noon Favorite Things
- Products – Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel, Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream, and Dove dry shampoo
- Fashion Designers – Alexander Wang, Junya Watanabe, Valentino and Marni
- Music Genre – Soca and Dancehall
- Movies – Psychological thrillers such as Primal Fear, The Usual Suspects, and Dream House
- Books – The Hunger Games
- Food – Rice with a flavourful sauce
Source – Harper’s Bazaar
Brittany Noon Facts
- She always wanted to be a model so she decided to submit her pictures online in July 2015. Then, she flew with her parents to New York City to meet a modeling agency and was signed by Women Management.
- In May 2018, she was involved in a serious accident after her bike was struck by a speeding car in New York City. The accident left her with a broken pelvis and sacrum.
- After spending a lot of time in rehabilitation, she made her return to the job by walking the runway at Jeremy Scott 2019 ready-to-wear fashion show.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 16 with a runway event in Paris in 2014.
Featured Image by Brittany Noon / Instagram