|Eliza Cummings Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 25, 1991|
Eliza Cummings is an English model and psychologist. Over the years, she has worked with many brands and designers such as Topshop, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Balenciaga, Chanel, Calvin Klein, Coach, Giorgio Armani, Vivienne Westwood, Missoni, Sonia Rykiel, Thierry Mugler, Pollini, Rodarte, Todd Lynn, Jeremy Scott, Loewe, Luella Bartley, Giles Deacon, Uniqlo, Anna Sui, House of Holland, Rag & Bone, DKNY, Alexander Wang, and Juicy Couture. Moreover, she has also been featured in editorials like Vogue Taiwan, Vogue Spain, Elle UK, Tatler UK, LOVE, Lui France, Elle Italy, Elle USA, Marie Claire Italy, Harper’s Bazaar Germany, Numéro France, Vogue Paris, Vogue Japan, Vogue China, Dazed & Confused, Wonderland, The Sunday Times Style, and Vogue UK.
Eliza Presly, Eliza Presley, Eliza Presly, Eliza Cummins Daisy Cummings
Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
She attended a school, which she left at 15 due to bullying.
She has not attended college but wants to do that after finishing her modeling career.
Fashion / Runway Model, Psychologist
She lived with her mom, stepdad, and siblings.
Eliza Cummins is signed to several modeling agencies –
- Select Model Management – London (Mother Agency)
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – New York
- Women Management – Paris
- View Management – Barcelona
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eliza Cummins has dated –
- Ian Bohen – She was once romantically linked with American actor Ian Bohen.
- Ash Stymest (2009) – In 2009, English models Ash Stymest and Eliza Cummins were romantically linked to each other.
- Nathan Rothschild (2012-2014) – In December 2012, Eliza started dating British businessperson Nathan Rothschild. He is 29 years her senior. The couple dated for about two years before calling it quits in October 2014.
- Jason De Savary (2014) – She started going out with another businessperson Jason De Savary in the year 2014. However, they eventually parted ways.
- Greg Williams (2018-Present) – In 2018, she began dating photographer Greg Williams and the duo got married in August 2019. The duo has a child.
Race / Ethnicity
- Androgynous looks
- Sarcastic gaze
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Eliza has advertised for lot many brands such as CK One, CK One cosmetics, DKNY, Eres, Juicy Couture, Paul Smith, River Island, Topshop, Vivienne Westwood, and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Marc Jacobs, River Island, Calvin Klein, Vivienne Westwood, and DKNY.
She is also known for her tomboyish looks.
First Fashion Show
Eliza debuted with the Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2009 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Anna Sui, Aquascutum, Francesco Scognamiglio, Giles Deacon, Giorgio Armani, Loewe, Marc Jacobs, Luella Bartley, Missoni, Pollini, Rodarte, Todd Lynn, Vivienne Westwood Gold Label, and Vivienne Westwood Red Label.
Eliza Cummings Favorite Things
- Food – Her mother’s roast
- Shoes – Converse, Dr. Martens, Gucci high heels
- City – London
- Designers – John Galliano for Dior, Alexander McQueen, Vivienne Westwood
- Drink – Beer
- Body Part – Hips
- Music – David Bowie, Kings of Leon, Gary Numan
Source – Vogue.it, i-D.Vice.com
Eliza Cummings Facts
- Eliza never leaves home without her iPod.
- David Bowie and David Hasselhoff are her style icons.
- She is obsessed with penguins.
- Mr. Blobby (fictional character) is her idol.
- Eliza loves beer, cars, and football.
- If she could have written any one song it would have been Candi Staton’s Young Hearts Run Free.
- Eliza feels sexiest in Agent Provocateur and Stella McCartney lingerie.
- Before becoming a model, she worked as an apprentice hairstylist at Toni & Guy.
- She is lazy, which she considers her bad habit.
- Eliza was born at St Mary’s hospital in Portsmouth and was raised in Battersea, London.
- At the start of her modeling career, she modeled under the name of “Eliza Presly” as her agents thought that she posed a striking resemblance to the former singer and actor Elvis Presley.
- Eliza’s dream job is to become a doctor.
- Cummins loves punk and Elvis Presley.
- She prefers to sleep inside a tent in a park rather than in a hotel.
- Eliza is friends with models Alice Dellal, Charlotte Free, Cole Mohr, Darya Kurovska, Daul Kim, Daisy Lowe, Josh Beech, Luke Worrall, and Tali Lennox.