|Cole Mohr Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 27, 1986|
|Girlfriend||Prisca Vera Franchetti|
Cole Mohr is an American top model who is well distinguished for having graced the covers of many highly regarded magazines like L’Officiel Hommes, Fiasco Magazine, and Sportswear International. He is also noted for walking the ramp for various high-end brands such as Dior Homme, Burberry, Valentino, Levi’s, and Tommy Hilfiger.
Houston, Texas, United States
Cole Mohr studied at Bellaire High School, Bellaire, Texas.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Cole is represented by –
- Next Management – New York
- Bananas Models – Paris
- I LOVE Models Management – Milan
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Nest model management – Berlin
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Bon Image Corp. – Tokyo
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cole has dated –
- Stella Greenspan – In the past, it was rumored that Cole was dating a girl named Stella Greenspan after they were spotted together.
- Prisca Vera Franchetti – Cole is dating Prisca Vera Franchetti, the owner of a New York women’s brand called PRISCAVera. They often post their loved up pictures on their Instagram accounts.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp Jawline
- A tattoo that reads AprilMayJune just below his collar bone
10.5 (US) or 43.5 (EU) or 9.5 (UK)
Cole has endorsed several brands such as –
- Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Lee Jeans
- Kenneth Cole
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Costume National
- Alexander Wang
Best Known For
- Modeling for several high-end brands such as Dior Homme, H&M, Burberry, Barneys, Costume National, Levi’s, and Tommy Hilfiger
- Walking the ramp for several top designers such as Valentino, Marc Jacobs, Andrew Buckler, and Alexander Wang
- Having been featured on the cover for magazines like L’Officiel Hommes, Fiasco Magazine, and Sportswear International
- Having been ranked as one of the top 10 male models by Forbes magazine in 2009
Cole Mohr Favorite Things
- Color – Blue
- Color Combination – Navy and Burgundy, Royal Blue and Burgundy
- Things To Do In Summer – Swimming, Scheming, Taking a stroll shirtless
- Place To Live – Mexico
- New York Memory – Getting away with being a brat
Source – AnotherMag.com, LadyGunn.com
Cole Mohr Facts
- He was born and brought up in Houston, Texas. Later, he moved to New York to pursue a career in modeling.
- In January 2019, he was ranked on models.com‘s Top Icons Men list.
- As of 2019, he has almost 22 tattoos on his upper body.
- He has a dingo named Jim whom he is very fond of.
- Cole smoke cigarettes and joints. However, he does realize the harmful effects of smoking and thinks its not at all a cool thing to do.
- He was 18 years old when he smoked a joint for the first time. As an after effect, he could neither control his eating nor could he drive.
- He has once been arrested.
- Cole has broken his left hand twice as well as a few of his ribs the other times.
- In the past, he was banned from entering the club, Le Baron, in Paris.
- If he were to paint his room, he would give it a royal blue finish.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by Cole Mohr / Instagram