|Woohyun Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Woohyun is a South Korean singer, songwriter, musician, dancer, theatre artist, performer, model, and actor known as a member of the South Korean boy band Infinite. Formed in 2010 by Woollim Entertainment, the group’s discography consists of multiple albums, extended plays, and tracks such as Over the Top, Koi ni Ochiru Toki, Season 2, For You, Top Seed, Paradise, Destiny, Be Back, Inspirit, First Invasion, Reality, Evolution, New Challenge, Man in Love, Be Mine, Infinitize, Infinite Only, BTD (Before the Dawn), Voice Of My Heart, Nothing’s Over, She’s Back, The Chaser, Only Tears, Last Romeo, That Summer (The Second Story), and Can’t Get Over You. As a solo artist, Woohyun’s discography includes extended plays and songs like Second Write.., When Love Comes, With, Write.., A New Journey, If Only You Are Fine, When Fall Comes, Still I Remember, Shooting Star, Calm & Passion, Hold on Me (ft. Junoflo), and A Song for You. Moreover, Woohyun has been cast in many shows including Wara Store, Hi! School: Love On, The Thousandth man, The King of Mask Singer, Midnight Idol, and Photo People.
Woohyun, Namu, Namstar, Namgrease, Chef
Seoul, South Korea
Woohyun attended Dong-ah Institute of Media and Arts and majored in Applied Music.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Dancer, Performer, Model, Actor, Theatre Artist
- Siblings – Nam Boo-hyun (Older Brother)
Woohyun has been signed with –
- Woollim Entertainment (Former)
K-pop, Pop Rock, Ballad, Dance-pop
Woollim Entertainment, Jflex
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Woohyun is of Korean descent.
Woohyun has done endorsement work for brands such as Huxley.
Woohyun Favorite Things
- Colors – Red, Pink, Black
- He grew up in Seoul, South Korea.
- Infinite released its first studio album Over the Top on July 21, 2011, and it included songs like Amazing, Julia, Real Story, Tic Toc, and others.
- Along with Kim Sae-ron and Lee Sung-yeol, Woohyun co-starred as Shin Woo-hyun (an 18-year-old high school student who is aware of his good looks but is failing academically) in the 2014 supernatural teen romantic comedy-drama television series Hi! School: Love On.
- On May 9, 2016, Woohyun released his debut extended play Write.. via Woollim Entertainment.
- The group Infinite released its 3rd studio album Top Seed on January 8, 2018, and it peaked at #1 on the South Korean Weekly Albums (Gaon) chart, at #4 on the US World Albums (Billboard) chart, and at #17 on the Japan Weekly Albums (Oricon) chart.
- Woohyun became the temporary leader of Infinite when Sungkyu enlisted for his mandatory military service in 2018.
- His 3rd mini-album A New Journey was released on May 7, 2019, and it peaked at #2 on the South Korean Albums (Gaon) chart.
- Along with Shinee‘s Key, Woohyun was one-half of the duo Toheart.
- Woohyun enlisted for his mandatory military service on October 24, 2019, and served as a public service worker as he was unable to serve as an active duty soldier due to his shoulder injury from 2014. He got discharged on August 5, 2021.
- Initially, he wanted to become a football player but later gave up the dream as he did not have that much stamina.
- He has credited American singer-songwriter Stevie Wonder as his hero.
- After his contract with Woollim Entertainment expired, Woohyun decided not to renew it and left the agency on October 7, 2022. With this, he became the final member of Infinite to leave the agency.
- He signed a contract with Jflex in March 2023.
- His theatre credits include The Days, Barnum: The Greatest Showman, Gwanghwamun Sonata, Jack the Ripper, Sandglass, and I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change.
Featured Image by somye / Tistory / CC BY 4.0