|Junoflo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Junoflo is a well-known Korean-American rapper who rose to fame after he was featured on the reality show called Show Me the Money 5 in 2016. Other than that, he has also released various hit singles including Eyes On Me and Twisted.
Samuel Juno Park
Fullerton, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Junoflo studied at the University of California, San Diego from where he graduated in 2014.
- Siblings – He has a sister and brother.
He was previously signed to Feel Ghood Music (2018-2019).
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Junoflo has dated –
- Arden Cho – Junoflo and model, actress, and singer Arden Cho confirmed that they were dating one another in February 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
He has Korean ancestry.
- He sports an undercut and brushed-up hairstyle.
- Straight eyebrows
- He has a beauty spot on the left side near his upper lip.
He has appeared in commercials for various brands including Umbro x FC Dorsum, Adidas Original, Giordano, Samsung Note Pen, Samsung Note 9, and Elle.
Junoflo Favorite Things
- Food – Raw Meat, Blood Sausage soup, and Asado (Argentina food)
- He was brought up in Los Angeles, California.
- During his high school years, he was on the ice hockey team.
- Junoflo began writing rap during his freshman year of college.
- Prior to having started his career as a rapper, he had worked as a photographer for hip-hop concerts in San Diego.
- On November 1, 2015, Junoflo released his debut album titled Progression. Since then, he has gone on to release various albums including Statues and 222:AM.
- It was the South Korean reality show, Show Me the Money 5 that helped him rise to fame. The following year, he also appeared in Show Me the Money 6.
- One of his earliest works with his first record label Feel Ghood Music was the release of his debut extended play titled Only Human (March 13, 2018).
- In 2019, Junoflo became the first Korean music artist to perform during the NBA halftime show of Los Angeles Clippers and the New Orleans Pelicans.
- Over the years, he has released several singles including Life Is A Gamble, Twisted, Eyes On Me, Get Real, Flo, Grapevine, and Autopilot.
- He has a dog named Mochi.
- Junoflo’s family owns a clothing store called Mittoshop which is located in Los Angeles.
- In his free time, he loves to travel.
- He can fluently speak English.
Featured Image By Junoflo / Instagram