|Sarah Orzechowski Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||23, 1987|
Sarah Orzechowski is an American actress and esthetician, best known as the wife of Brendon Urie, the lead vocalist, musician, and songwriter in the pop-rock band Panic! At the Disco. She also had a brief acting stint when she played the role of Crow Ninja in one episode of the comedy series, Good Cops, in 2013. Sarah was also popular on the short-form video platform, Vine, before it shut down in 2016, and had amassed a fanbase of more than 100k followers. Sarah has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 900k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Siblings – Steve Orzechowski (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Sarah Orzechowski has dated –
- Jeremy Davis – Sarah was in a relationship with musician and songwriter Jeremy Davis, who was a bassist for the rock band Paramore until he left in December 2015. The two dated for multiple years before she broke up with him, and began dating Brendon.
- Brendon Urie (2009-Present) – She and Brendon met for the very 1st time in 2008, while his band was on a tour to promote Pretty. Odd. (Welcome to the Sound of Pretty Odd), their 2nd studio album. However, even though Brendon couldn’t get her out of his head, she was dating Jeremy at the time. By what he later called ‘good fortune’ and help from their mutual friends, the two met again 8 months later in 2009, and by that time she was single, and they’ve “been smiling at each other ever since”. 3 years later, in September 2011, the pair announced their engagement. However, a part of his fanbase reacted badly once they made it public. Brendon was forced to intervene and tell them to stop sending hate mail and trying to ruin her image. After around 19 months of engagement, Sarah married Brendon on April 27, 2013, just 15 days after his birthday, at a ceremony held in Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu, California, United States. Sarah wore a gown designed by Vera Wang, a well-known fashion designer, and the photos were released online via GreenWeddingShoes.com. The couple began living together in Los Angeles, California, United States but spoke nothing about planning children. Around 2017, they were forced to move out of their home due to excessive attention from Brendon’s fanbase, and the harassment they endured, making them feel unsafe in their own house. Brendon once classified himself as straight, even though he had conflicting feelings, but in 2018 he came out as pansexual. He stated that he loves his wife very much, and that their love is real, but that he cares more about a person, rather than gender, and that he wouldn’t be opposed to dating a male. Brendon also stated: “She’s [Sarah] attracted to girls, and I think some men are extremely attractive. I have no shame in it.” In another interview, he said that he and Sarah don’t plan on having kids soon. However, he added that he once thought he would never get married, so they don’t exclude that possibility. Sarah has also shown support for the importance of mental health, as her husband was diagnosed with ADHD at an early age.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Polish descent.
- Thin Nose
- Dimpled chin
Sarah Orzechowski has endorsed brands such as Glossier (2017).
Best Known For
- Being the wife of the Panic! in the Disco lead singer, Brendon Urie
- Her social media fanbase with more than 900k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter
First TV Show
Sarah Orzechowski made her first TV show appearance as Crow Ninja in an episode titled To Finger a Man of the comedy series Good Cops in January 2013.
Sarah Orzechowski Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Atypical, Game of Thrones (2011-2019)
- Band – Backstreet Boys, Arcade Fire
- Rapper – Tyler, The Creator
- Food – Hummus, Vegan Bean, Lentil Chili & Cornbread
- Quote – “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
Sarah Orzechowski Facts
- She was the biggest inspiration behind Panic! At the Disco‘s 5th studio album, Death of a Bachelor (2016). She affected Brendon’s life so much that he could let go of his past of touring and partying and settle into a calmer, married life, which a lot of the album’s lyrics describe.
- Her husband wrote the track The End of All Things from the album Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! (2013) for Sarah exclusively. His idea was to relive the feeling of their wedding, as the album was released in October 2013, and they got married in April of that year.
Sarah used to be much more active on social media. However, people that Brendon called “sh*t fans” kept berating her and writing negative comments after the two got married, and it affected her decision to keep posting.
- She and Brendon have 2 dogs, Bogart and Penny.
- Sarah asked one of her friends, Linda Ignarro Smith, to be her Maid of Honor at her wedding after knowing her for only 2 months.
- She once saw John Mulaney walk by in a suit, and couldn’t help it but whistle at him because according to her he is “a beautiful man”.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Sarah Orzechowski / Instagram