|Lindsay Watson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lindsay Watson is an American actress, singer, and writer who is known for her work in projects like Finding ‘Ohana, Disney Princess Last Day of School, etc. In 2021, she played the role of Hana in the family adventure film, Finding ‘Ohana, which premiered on Netflix on January 29, 2021.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lindsay Watson studied at a school founded by one of the last princesses of the royal monarchy of Hawai’i.
Actress, Singer, Writer
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White, Asian, and Hispanic)
Lindsay Watson is of Hawaiian, Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, Irish, Spanish, and Native American descent.
- Chiseled facial features
- Pierced ears
Lindsay Watson Favorite Things
- Food – Rice
- Rice Dish – Fried Rice
- Coffee Shops – Blue Bottle, Philz
- Bands – Kings of Leon, Mumford and Sons, Young the Giant
Source – Just Jared
Lindsay Watson Facts
- She is from Maui, Hawaii.
- Her Hawaiian name is ‘Anuhea’. It stands for the cool, sweet fragrance of the upland forest.
- Lindsay Watson was 4 years old when she started playing soccer and played the sport for 15 years.
- She also served as the team captain for her high school soccer team. Her skills even got her to play on the boys’ team for a few years.
- Her Finding ‘Ohana co-stars included Kea Peahu, Alex Aiono, Owen Vaccaro, Kelly Hu, Branscombe Richmond, Chris Parnell, Marc Evan Jackson, and Ricky Garcia.
- She loves eating rice.
- Lindsay has acrophobia i.e. fear of heights. However, she had to face her fear while filming Finding ‘Ohana when she was harnessed and hanged 45 ft in the air for a stunt.
- She adores cats and has a cat named Winky who is deaf and only has one eye.
- She is addicted to coffee.
- Cleaning and organizing help her feel relaxed and happy. She was once employed at a job where her work included helping people organize their homes.
- Lindsay has credited the Japanese organizing consultant Marie Kondo as her guru.
- She enjoys listening to music and also loves to sing.
Featured Image by Lindsay Watson / Instagram