|Alex Aiono Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 16, 1996|
Alex Aiono is an American singer, producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and social media star who is best known for his eponymous YouTube channel on which he features music mashups and vlog videos. He is also noted for his charismatic looks as well as incredible vocal and instrumental skills. Alex has released several original songs such as Thinking About You, Work The Middle, Question, and many more. He also has a huge social media fan base with more 6 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 3 million followers on Instagram, and more than 3 million followers on Facebook.
Martin Alexander Aiono
Utah, United States
Santa Monica, California, United States
Alex attended school as a regular student until grade 9. Later, he dropped out and began pursuing online schooling.
Singer, Producer, Songwriter, Social Media Star
- Father – Martin Harris Aiono
- Mother – Heather Lynne
- Siblings – Hallie Aiono (Younger Sister), Sidney Lee Lewis (Older Sister), Taylor Aiono (Older Sister)
- Others – Ominae Luluali’i Aiono (Paternal Grandfather), Eileen Te Ataakura Te Maari (Paternal Grandmother), Jerald Keith Lee (Maternal Grandfather), Barbara Clarene Taylor (Maternal Grandmother)
Alex is represented by Creative Artists Agency.
Pop, Dance, R&B, Rock
Vocals, Guitar, Soundboard, Piano, Drums, Bass, Ukulele
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alex has dated –
- Meg DeAngelis (2014) – Alex and actress Meg DeAngelis met on September 23, 2014. The two have appeared in several videos on each other’s YouTube channels. They dated for a short time.
- Madison Mehrdad (2021-Present) – In August 2021, Alex confirmed that he was already dating a girl named Madison Mehrdad.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
He has Samoan and Māori ancestry on his father’s side and English, German, Irish, Danish, and smaller amounts of Welsh, Swiss-German, and Scottish ancestry on his mother’s side.
- He has a small bald patch on his right eyebrow.
- Cupid bow lips
Alex has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
He grew up in a Christian family.
Best Known For
- Uploading music mashups and videos to his self-titled YouTube channel
- Releasing several popular originals such as One At A Time feat. T-Pain (2017), Work The Middle (2017), and Does It Feel Like Falling feat. Trinidad Cardona (2017)
As a Singer
Alex released his first original single track Doesn’t Get Better in 2013. The track was released under the label Thehitlife/records.
Alex released his debut EP titled Young & Foolish in 2013.
He has also been credited for his soundtracks like Man In The Mirror in The Lego Batman Movie (2017), Here Comes Santa Claus (Down Santa Claus Lane) in Office Christmas Party (2016), and many more.
First Web Show
Alex made his first web show appearance on Alexis Joy VIP Access in 2011.
Alex does go to the gym where he focuses on building muscle mass. In order to do that, his workout routine consists of circuit-training exercises and a steady protein-based diet.
Alex Aiono Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Color – Red
- Sport – Basketball
- Movie – The Notebook (2004)
- Activities – Rock climbing, Meditation
Alex Aiono Facts
- He was born in Utah and raised in Phoenix, Arizona. Later, he moved to Los Angeles, at the age of 14 along with his family in order to pursue his singing career. At the age of 18, he moved to New York.
- In the past, Alex and his family lived in a 1-bedroom apartment after they moved to Los Angeles.
- The first place Alex played his music after moving to Los Angeles was at the Santa Monica pathway.
- Since he released his first song in 2013, Alex has worked with several prominent artists such as T-Pain, John Legend, Billy Mann, and many more.
- He was 17 years old when he signed with BMG Publishing.
- In 2012, he started his eponymous YouTube channel featuring videos of vlogs, mixes, and acoustic guitar covers from songs sung by artists such as Drake and Katy Perry.
- His EP Young & Foolish (2013) was co-written by John Legend.
- In 2008, he started a YouTube channel that featured his sisters doing music covers with him.
- As a child, Alex wanted to be a wakeboarder.
- He is best friends with TV show host Hunter March.
- In the past, he worked at All Saints for a couple of weeks, where he sold women’s clothing.
- He was 5 years old when he appeared in an iTunes commercial.
- Alex is afraid of heights.
- He can solve a Rubik’s cube in under a minute and can also juggle.
Featured Image by Harald Krichel / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0