|Olivia O’Brien Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1999|
Olivia O’Brien is an American singer and songwriter whose popularity skyrocketed in 2016 after collaborating with Gnash on the single “I Hate U, I Love U” which peaked at number #10 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the United States and at number #1 in Australia, resulting in a recording contract with Island Records. In addition to that, she has also worked on many other songs, albums, and extended plays which include Was It Even Real?, It’s Not That Deep, It Was A Sad F*cking Summer, Care Less More, Just a Boy, Better Than Feeling Lonely, Now, No More Friends (with Oliver Sykes of Bring Me the Horizon), I Don’t Exist, Empty, and Sociopath.
Olivia Gail O’Brien
Thousand Oaks, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Olivia O’Brien studied at a Montessori School in Napa Valley. For her high school, she joined the Justin-Siena High School in Napa, California.
She later joined an online high school to complete her higher education but dropped out to focus on her fast-moving music career.
- Siblings – She has an older sister.
Olivia O’Brien has been managed by –
- LoyalT Management, Artist Management Company, Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Nadia Ali, Press Contact, Universal Music Group, Santa Monica, California, United States
- Jbeau Lewis and David Galea, Booking Agents, United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Dance, Pop, Trip-hop
Vocals, guitar, piano
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm (via Twitter)
In August 2021, Olivia O’Brien revealed her height to be 5 feet 9.5 inches on Twitter.
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Many a time, Olivia has reached out on her Twitter account stating the need for a boyfriend. In one of her tweets, she had asked the importance of having a boyfriend and had stated that she never had one nor does she plans to, for a long time. Again, in one of her earlier tweets, she asked her followers mockingly, the cost of one boyfriend and where she could find one.
Olivia has dated –
- Grayson Dolan (2018) – In early 2018, Olivia was rumored to be dating YouTuber Grayson Dolan.
- Toddy Smith – In February 2019, Olivia confirmed in an interview (Zach Sang Show) that she was dating YouTuber Toddy Smith.
- Logan Paul (2019, 2021) – She had an encounter with YouTuber turned boxer Logan Paul in 2019. She had also released songs about him such as Josslyn and Sociopath. She had agreed that the songs were about him later in an interview on the Zach Sang Show in July 2021. In 2021, there were again some dating rumors.
- Adam Labi (2021-2022) – In October 2021, she revealed on the Zach Sang Show that she was having a boyfriend. However, in May 2022, she revealed that they had broken up because her rumored boyfriend Adam had cheated on her.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’ or ‘pink’.
She openly came out as bisexual in July 2022 via her social media.
- Thick eyebrows and fuller lips
- Often seen in cargo pants and heeled boots
- Green eyes
Best Known For
- Her collaborated work with DJ Gnash for the song she wrote I Hate U I Love U which became a super hit reaching number 10 on Billboard Hot 100.
- Being a cover artist. One of her more popular covers is of Corinne Bailey Rae’s Put Your Covers On.
As a Singer
Olivia released her first EP titled It’s Not That Deep under the label Island Records on November 17, 2017.
First TV Show
In July 2016, she made her first TV show appearance in the popular TV series Late Night with Seth Meyers performing her hit track “I Hate U I Love U”.
Olivia O’Brien Favorite Things
- Producer To Work With – Felix Snow
- Go-To Sushi Order – Submarine roll with mangoes and jalapenos and extra eel sauce from The Room in Los Angeles.
- Place To Write – Her room
- Piece Of Clothing – Pants
- Dream Destination – Paris
- Brands – Tommy Hilfiger, Chanel, Juicy Couture
- Designers – Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Gucci
- Mantra Word – “Forever”, since nothing lasts forever
- Makeup Products – The Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, Two-Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, Champagne Pop by Becca highlighter, Color Pop lipstick
Olivia O’Brien Facts
- She learned to play guitar and piano on her own.
- She got bullied a lot in middle school and high school.
- Rihanna is her inspiration.
- She is afraid of spiders.
- She calls her style ugly.
- Olivia hates New York.
- Kehlani has been a huge influence on her music.
- Her celebrity crush is Shawn Mendes.
Featured Image by Olivia O’Brien / Instagram