|Queeva Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 2004|
Queeva is an American country singer and songwriter who has released several hit singles such as Who You Really Are (2017), Stand Out (2018), and Live Like a Song (2018). She has also done endorsement work for popular brands like Build-A-Bear Workshop Inc.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
She divides her time between Chicago and Nashville.
Queeva completed her studies at the St Paul of the Cross School, Park Ridge, Illinois in 2018. She also went to acting school to learn new monologues.
- Siblings – She has 5 siblings.
Queeva has released her music with several record labels including CMD Music and Caoimhe Duane.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish ancestry.
Queeva has appeared in several commercials for several brands including Build-A-Bear Workshop Inc.
Best Known For
Releasing many hit songs like Who You Really Are (2017), Stand Out (2018), Live Like a Song (2018), and I’m Doing Something (2014)
As a Singer
She has released several hit singles like Who You Really Are (2017), Stand Out (2018), and Live Like a Song (2018).
On December 7, 2015, she released her debut self-titled EP. It had 4 songs titled Arcadia, Love Is What Changes Us, Breathe, and Hope.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut in an episode of Chicago Fire at the age of 9.
Queeva Favorite Things
- Meal Of All-Time – Irish sausages, Eggs, Rashers, Beans, Black and white pudding and toast
- Dolly Parton Song – Coat of Many Colors (1971)
- Line From Live Like a Song – “Music is the one thing everybody loves, a heavenly gift from up above!”
Source – SweetyHigh.com, QueevaMusic.com, Teenplicity.com
- She was born in Chicago, Illinois, but partly spent her childhood years growing up in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Queeva decided to pursue her musical interest after she watched the film Miracles From Heaven (2016) as it made her realize that life didn’t last forever, hence, she needed to make the best use of each day given to her.
- In her childhood days, she was very fond of doing jet-skiing.
- During her early years, she looked up to country singer Dolly Parton for inspiration.
- Growing up, she was quite the adventure bug and enjoyed going rock climbing and working out.
- A staple Irish dish that she has relished ever since she was a child is made with Irish sausages, eggs, rashers, beans, black and white pudding, and toast.
- Queeva trained as an Irish dancer for 4 years and competed in several Feises. However, she quit it to focus on her studies and her musical career.
- She was 9 years old when Australian singer-songwriter Jamie O’Neal helped her record her debut album.
- Queeva was 6 years old when she went to her first concert. It was the Taylor Swift‘s Fearless tour.
- In the past, she participated in a talent competition called the International Modeling and Talent Association in Los Angeles.
- She has 3 dogs.
- In 2018, her band consisted of guitarist and singer George Washburne, singer Taryn Coccia, and drummer isaiahlyon.
- Visit her official website @ queevamusic.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Queeva / Instagram