|Travis Cure Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Year of Birth||1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Travis Cure is an American actor and model. He is best known for his roles in TV series such as The Adjuncts (2016) as Keith Palmer, PillowTalk (2019) as Dre, and The Oval (2019-2020) as Bobby.
Travis Tremane Killing
Travis Cure was born in 1987.
Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He graduated high school in 2005 with a GPA of 2.
In 2007, Travis enrolled in Tallahassee Community College in Tallahassee, Florida, United States, but dropped out after less than a year.
- Father – Ronnie
- Mother – Maria
- Siblings – He has 3 brothers, one of whom is a twin.
- Others – He has 2 nieces through his twin brother.
Travis Cure is represented by –
- Slamm Management (Talent Agent) in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Luxe Haus MMG (Manager)
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
100 kg or 220.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Travis Cure has 3 kids. He found out he was going to be a father on February 9, 2009, and his daughter was born later that year. His son was born in August 2012 in Los Angeles, California, United States. His 2nd son was born in November 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Bodybuilder physique
- Multiple tattoos
He is religious.
Travis Cure Favorite Things
- Place He Has Traveled To – Tokyo, Japan
Source – ESSENCE
Travis Cure Facts
- He enlisted into the United States Marine Corps in 2008 and stayed there until November 2013, when he was honorably discharged.
- After he left the Corps, Travis also tried to go back into college and become a professional football player, a dream he had since 2009. He tried out for Georgia State University. Everything went well until the Compass Test for acceptance, as well as Mathematics, a subject he was never good at and didn’t practice for 10 years.
- When he gave up on college, he tried to become a police officer but never got a callback. He then tried to become a firefighter and passed 3 out of 5 tests but still received no invitation.
- Feeling like a failure, Travis accepted a job working for $8 an hour for a year, then moved on to a job paying $11.75 in Atlanta, Georgia. Both included hard work and lifting heavy objects.
- He gave modeling and acting a try out of desperation in late 2013 and 2014.
- In late 2014, Travis had 3 children with 3 mothers, had no car, and 2 pending child support cases.
- Travis looks for religious women who speak encouragement into his spirit and “frequent the squat rack at the gym.”
- Sexiest parts of a woman, according to him, are her mind, eyebrows, lips, legs, and love for children.
- He stated that one of the words to describe him perfectly would be Superman. He stands for what he believes in and fights for the underdog.
- His perfect date would be a trip to Italy to explore the Colosseum. The country as a whole seems very romantic to him.
- One of his former live-in girlfriends accused him of having an STD and not being upfront about it, a rumor he never addressed.
- Travis doesn’t follow a strict diet, he just makes sure to steer clear of bread and sugar.
- He is a spontaneous person.
- Travis was named the 1st Model Ambassador of Krave Magazine.
- He has attended a massage therapy school in his free time.
- His co-stars on the TV series The Oval were Ed Quinn, Kron Moore, Ptosha Storey, Ciera Payton, Brad Benedict, Walter Fauntleroy, Teesha Renee, Taja V. Simpson, Matthew Law, Daniel Croix Henderson, and Paige Hurd.
- Travis hates cheese but loves pizza.
- He likes to grill barbecue and is pretty good at it.
Featured Image by Travis Cure / Instagram