|Laura Marano Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 29, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Laura Marano is an American actress, voiceover artist, and singer who is known for playing Ally Dawson in the Disney Channel comedy series Austin & Ally, Gracie Carr in the Fox sitcom Back to You, Diana Greenway in the coming-of-age comedy-drama film Lady Bird, Rachel in the American-British-Irish animated superhero television series Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, Echo in the crime drama film Saving Zoë, Heather Silverman/Young Sarah Silverman in the Comedy Central sitcom The Sarah Silverman Program, Kat Decker in the teen comedy musical film A Cinderella Story: Christmas Wish, Young Jackie in the psychological thriller/horror film The Jacket, and Mia Decker in the family comedy film The War with Grandpa. Moreover, she has also branched out as a musician and has worked on songs such as La La, Me and the Mistletoe (ft. Kurt Hugo Schneider), Not Like Me, Me, Something To Believe In, Everybody Loves Christmas, Can’t Hold On Forever, and Can’t Help Myself.
Laura Marie Marano
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attends an actual high school when she is not filming for the Disney Channel’s Austin & Ally.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Singer
- Father – Damiano Marano (College Professor)
- Mother – Ellen Marano (Former Actress, Owner of the Agoura Children’s Theatre)
- Siblings – Vanessa Marano (Older Sister) (Actress, Singer)
- Others – John Edward Sweeney (Maternal Grandfather), Elsie Susan Brewster (Maternal Grandmother)
Laura Marano has been repped by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Marano Entertainment, Inc., Production Company, Encino, California, United States
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
She also plays Casio and keyboard occasionally.
Big Machine, Warner Bros., Flip Phone
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $3 Million.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Laura Marano has dated –
- Trevor Berger
- Andrew Gorin
- Ross Lynch (2012) – Laura and singer Ross first met on the set of Austin & Ally in 2012. Raura (Laura and Ross), as they are collectively called, were RUMORed to have had a fling in 2012. They told the media that they fight like a married couple.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent on her father’s side and has Irish, English, Italian, and German ancestry on her mother’s side.
Ombre hair tips
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
She was the 2013 Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF Ambassador.
Best Known For
Appearing on TV shows Without a Trace (2003-2006), Back to You (2007-2008), Austin & Ally.
As a Singer
Laura has appeared in various singles such as “Poop Song” in 2010 alongside Sarah Silverman, “Shine” in 2012, “I love Christmas” in 2013 alongside Ross Lynch.
She had a supporting role as Young Jackie in the 2005 psychological thriller film The Jacket.
First TV Show
Her first television role came via the American police procedural television drama series Without a Trace for her role as Kate Malone. Laura appeared in a total of 8 episodes from 2003 to 2006.
Laura revealed that she workout and wears Nike shoes, which she finds very comfortable.
Laura Marano Favorite Things
- Movie – Moulin Rouge (2001)
- Color – Red
- Ice Cream Flavors – Vanilla and chocolate
- Singer – P!nk
- Disney Princess – Snow White
- Shoe Brands – Converse, Stuart Weitzman, Toms Shoes, Ugg Australia, Vera Wang
Source – WWD
Laura Marano Facts
- She first did acting when she was 5 years old.
- She likes to sing, write songs, dance, and also wants to perform in stage musicals in the near future.
- Everybody used to have one or more favorite subjects in school. But, this is not the case with Laura. She likes all of them.
- Laura’s top five favorite fruits are apples, bananas, cantaloupe, grapes, and strawberries.
- In April 2021, she (in collaboration with Alextbh) released a new remix song along with a music video titled Honest With You.
- Visit her official website @ lauramarano.com.