|Branscombe Richmond Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 1955|
Branscombe Richmond is an American character actor, producer, stuntman, and voiceover artist who is best known for playing the role of Robert “Bobby” Sixkiller in Renegade, an action crime drama adventure television series in which he co-starred alongside Lorenzo Lamas, Kathleen Kinmont, Stephen J. Cannell, and Sandra Ferguson. Richmond has also been cast in shows and movies like Finding ‘Ohana, Heart of the City, Chicago Med, Hawaiian Heat, Knight Rider, Beauty and the Beast, The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh, Never Too Young to Die, Desperate Housewives, The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking, Hard to Kill, The Taking of Beverly Hills, Batman Returns, Grand Canyon, Charlie’s Angels, Angels with Angles, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, and The Corpse Had a Familiar Face.
Branscombe Leo Charles Richmond
Branscombe Richmond, Richmond Branscombe, Ranscombe Richmon, Ranhome Quickman, Branscom Richmond
Los Angeles, California, United States
Character Actor, Producer, Stuntman, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Leo C. Richmond (Actor, Stuntman) (Born in Tahiti)
- Mother – Alice Kamano Richmond
Branscombe Richmond has been signed with Kazarian/Measures/Ruskin & Associates, Inc., Talent Agency, North Hollywood, California, United States.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
100 kg or 220.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Branscombe Richmond has dated –
- Lei Richmond (1986-Present) – He married Lei Richmond in the year 1986 and they have been blessed with a son named Fairai Richmond.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Branscombe Richmond is of English, Native American, Native Hawaiian, French, French Polynesian, Spanish, and Portuguese descent.
- Tall stature
- Deep-set eyes
He has served as a national spokesperson for Indian Motorcycles.
Branscombe Richmond Facts
- In the year 2003, he was inducted into the Motorcycle Hall of Fame.
- Branscombe made a cameo appearance as Keoki, the bartender who beats up Peter when he takes down Rachel’s picture from the bar, in the 2008 romantic comedy film, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, whose lead cast comprised of Jason Segel, Kristen Bell, Mila Kunis, and Russell Brand.
- The band AxCx paid tribute to him in a track called “Branscombe Richmond” in their album named I Like It When You Die.
- He provided vocals to the character of Gibraltar in the free-to-play first-person hero shooter battle royale game, Apex Legends, in 2019.
- Branscombe Richmond played the role of Kimo in the 2021 family adventure film, Finding ‘Ohana, in which his co-stars included Kea Peahu, Alex Aiono, Lindsay Watson, Owen Vaccaro, Kelly Hu, Chris Parnell, Marc Evan Jackson, and Ricky Garcia. The film premiered on Netflix on January 29, 2021.
- His credits as a producer include working on projects like Aloha Surf Hotel, The City of Gold, Angel by Thursday, and The Silent Natural.
Featured Image by Cesario (JPN) / English Wikipedia / CC BY-SA 3.0