|Alexander MacNicoll Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 1, 1990|
Alexander MacNicoll is an American actor and producer who is widely known for having starred in a number of TV shows like Transparent (2014-2019) and for having appeared in several movies such as McFarland, USA (2015). He has produced numerous projects including the television series Off Set (2017). Alexander has amassed more than 150K followers on Instagram.
New Jersey, United States
He had originally gone to college to study Elementary Education, with the thought that he would be a teacher. However, finding it difficult, he had changed his major to Sports Management. He had gone on to change that too, to Theater, found satisfaction, and dived into the world of theater and acting.
- Father – He was an opera singer and an actor.
He has been represented by Agency for the Performing Arts.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Helena – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp nose
Alexander MacNicoll Favorite Things
- Musician – Phil Collins
Source – Instagram
Alexander MacNicoll Facts
- He has recalled that as a kid, he would always re-enact scenes from a film or TV show that he saw in his living room. His parents used to encourage him to do summer theater but he would be more interested in playing sports and video games with his friends.
- In high school, Alexander had taken a TV and media class just for fun and he had a lot of fun creating short movies along with presenting the morning news. When he was in his senior year, instead of penning a book report for Grendel, his English teacher had permitted him to make a short with some of his classmates, based on the book. He had such a good time that he went on to consider the experience to be the first one where he realized his passion for acting.
- Alexander has felt that he had subconsciously always craved to do acting. He had really wanted to be a professional athlete as a child and would fantasize about playing baseball for the Atlanta Braves, or soccer for a prominent European club, or even basketball in the NBA. However, he had realized that he did not have the real drive, he decided that he would perhaps try that in another life.
- MacNicoll has affirmed that he thoroughly enjoyed playing John in the new coming-of-age sports drama Heart of Champions as he had a background in sports and has been a fan of sports films.
- He has disclosed that professionally, he has worked in many fields and has washed dishes, served food at events and been the security guard, done bartending, and dog-walking.
Featured Image by Alex MacNicoll / Instagram