|Olivia Trujillo Quick Info
|5 ft 1½ in
|Date of Birth
|October 4, 2004
Olivia Trujillo is an American actress and voiceover artist who began acting in her younger years and has been a part of projects such as Por Sofia, Drunk History, Victor & Valentino, Wind in the Night, #Realityhigh, For All Mankind, Westside, and Get the Guy: Kids Talk Dating Problems.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Voiceover Artist
- Sibling – She has a younger sister.
- Others – Chantal Trujillo (Cousin) (Actress)
Olivia Trujillo has been represented by CESD Talent Agency.
5 ft 1½ in or 156 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and White)
Olivia Trujillo is of Spanish and Mexican descent on her father’s side and has Portuguese, Irish, and English ancestry on her maternal side.
- Beauty spots on her face
- Pierced ears
Olivia Trujillo Facts
- She uses she/her pronouns.
- Since the age of 8, she has been inclined towards the art of acting.
- She appeared as 10-year-old Alexa in the 2017 teen comedy film, Reality High (stylized as #REALITYHIGH), starring Nesta Cooper and Keith Powers.
- Olivia Trujillo can speak both English and Spanish.
- As a voiceover artist, she made her TV show debut by providing vocals to the character of Matty in an episode titled Love at First Bite of the Cartoon Network animated supernatural adventure comedy mystery series, Victor and Valentino, in July 2019.
- Olivia was cast as Arsinoe in an episode called Bad Blood of the educational comedy television series, Drunk History, in August 2019.
- In 2019, Olivia Trujillo also played the recurring role of teen Aleida Rosales in the Apple TV+ science fiction series, For All Mankind, which dramatizes an alternate history depicting “what would have happened if the global space race had never ended” after the Soviet Union succeeds in the first crewed Moon landing ahead of the United States.
- She has played competitive soccer for 7 years.
Featured Image by Olivia Trujillo / Instagram