|Michelle Mylett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6.5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 1989|
Michelle Mylett is a Canadian actress, dancer, and former cheerleader. She is best known for her role in the Crave comedy TV series, Letterkenny as Katy starting in 2016. The show was hugely successful and won Canadian Screen Awards for “Best Direction in a Comedy Program or Series,” “Best Comedy Series,” and “Best Writing in a Comedy Program or Series.” As a film actress, Michelle has appeared in movies such as El Camino Christmas (2017), The Curse of Buckout Road (2017), and Gone (2019).
Robyn Michelle Mylett
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Former Cheerleader, Dancer, Actress
- Siblings – Patrick (Older Brother), Mikayla Mary Mylett (Sister)
Michelle Mylett is represented by –
- Parent Management (Talent Agent) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- LINK Entertainment (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 6.5 in or 169 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle Mylett has dated –
- Jesse Antler
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Red,’ ‘Dark Brown,’ and ‘Blonde’ in the past.
Michelle Mylett has endorsed brands such as Toronto Grillz.
Michelle Mylett Favorite Things
- Movies – The Silence Of The Lambs (1991), Peter Pan (1953), Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961), Pulp Fiction (1994), Snatch (2000), Home Alone (1990), Superbad (2007), Closer (2004), Tommy Boy (1995)
- TV Show – Breaking Bad (2008-2013)
- Band – Nirvana
- Hockey Player – Jamie Benn
- Flower – Lily
- Sport – Golf
- Cuisine – Japanese
- Cocktail – Dark & Stormy
- Destinations – Iceland, Japan
- Halloween Candy – Suckers
- Halloween Costumes – Wednesday Addams, Leeloo (Milla Jovovich) from The Fifth Element (1997)
Source – ModernHorrors.com, RealStyleNetwork.com, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube
Michelle Mylett Facts
- She was born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- As a kid, Michelle made up her own plays and forced her parents to watch her act them out.
- The 1st job she ever worked was as a cheerleader for the BC Lions football club in the Canadian Football League (CFL).
- Michelle has been a dancer her entire life and would continue dancing if she didn’t become an actress. She is also interested in video editing, producing, writing, and directing her own projects in the future.
- Her dream role is the female version of James Bourne (played by Matt Damon).
- Michelle was the only woman in the cast of Letterkenny when she landed the role. In addition, other cast members were already friends and were in a beer hockey league in Vancouver together. For that reason, she was a little bit anxious, not knowing if she would fit in. Soon after, she found out they were the nicest, most down-to-earth guys.
- She perfected Hick slang for Letterkenny, which was typical for some small towns and rural areas.
- Her Letterkenny cast members all agree she is the easiest to scare among them. Funnily, they also all agree that she would have the highest chance of surviving a horror movie.
- Michelle likes her steak done medium.
- Her least favorite cuisine is fast food.
- Michelle is not allergic to anything.
- Her guilty pleasure is watching the TV series S*x and the City starring Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, and Cynthia Nixon.
- Michelle’s weapon of choice is nunchucks.
- Her absolute dealbreaker is bad breath.
- Michelle has arachnophobia, e.g. a fear of spiders.
- She has a dog named Clementine.
- A non-funny word that is funny to her is “fidget.”
- Michelle collects Polaroid photographs.
- According to her, the sexiest accent is British.
- If she could have any superpower, Michelle would pick flying.
- A talent rarely anyone knows she possesses is the ability to Highland dance.
- Her spirit animal is a bird.
- A thing that makes her laugh no matter the time and place is a sketch by Chris Farley named Van Down By The River, that aired on SNL in August 1993.
Featured Image by Michelle Mylett / Instagram
Just discovered Michelle in El Camino. She lit up the screen. I couldn’t place her but knew she just must be someone famous. Not easy to hold your own with Jessica Alba on screen despite being very pregnant. Michelle has a very bright future when the world gets back to making movies and people go to the theatre again.