|Cher Lloyd Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1¾ in|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1993|
Cher Lloyd is an English singer, songwriter, rapper, and model who initially gained popularity as she was placed 4th in the 7th series of The X Factor in 2010. Since then, she has released several albums and tracks including Sticks + Stones, Sorry I’m Late, With Ur Love (featuring Mike Posner), One Drink Away, Lost, None of My Business, and Sirens. Also, she went on a 2-year hiatus after a collaboration with singer Demi Lovato and then released her song Activated in the year 2016.
Cher, Chez, Mini-Cheryl
Malvern, Worcestershire, England, United Kingdom
Cher studied performing arts at Dyson Perrins High School. Post that, she went to Stagecoach Theatre Arts School.
Model, singer, songwriter, rapper, recording artist
- Father – Darren Lloyd
- Mother – Diane Lloyd
- Siblings – Sophie Lloyd (Younger Sister), Josh Lloyd (Younger Brother), Rosie Lloyd (Younger Sister)
She has been represented by these agencies –
- Logan Media Entertainment
- United Talent Agency – UK and International
- WME Entertainment – North America, and Australia
As a model, she has been signed with Select Model Management.
Her general manager is Ryan Chisholm / Tom Gates from Nettwerk Music Group.
Pop, R&B, Pop-Rap, Hip Hop
Syco Music, Epic Records, Vixen, Universal Music Group
5 ft 1¾ in or 157 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cher had dated –
- Zayn Malik – RUMOR
- Liam Payne – RUMOR
- Nathan Sykes – RUMOR
- Craig Monk (April 2011-Present) – Craig Monk started dating the singer in April 2011 and the dating relationship of less than a year turned into an engagement in January 2012. But, she announced her engagement in March 2012. Monk was Cher’s hairdresser. They married on November 18, 2013, in a secret ceremony and they have been blessed with a daughter named Delilah-Rae Monk (b. May 25, 2018). In April 2023, Cher announced that she and Craig were expecting their 2nd child together. After announcing her 2nd pregnancy, it was revealed that she had been diagnosed with gestational diabetes. On September 9, 2023, Cher gave birth to a baby girl named Eliza Violet.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English and Romani descent.
- Sweet and sexy
- Brown hair
34-24-32 in or 86-61-81 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
5 (US) or 35.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Finishing fourth in the seventh series of The X Factor in 2010. She was signed to Syco music (a British record label founded by Simon Cowell in 2002. It has the exclusive right to sign the winners and finalists of The X Factor and Got Talent).
She released her first studio album, Sticks + Stones on November 7, 2011, under the labels Syco and Epic. There are different editions to her album like UK edition, US edition, or US Vinyl edition, and like-wise. The general tracklisting is shown below –
|1.||“Grow Up” (featuring Busta Rhymes)||3:00|
|2.||“Want U Back”||3:34|
|3.||“With Ur Love” (featuring Mike Posner)||3:45|
|5.||“Beautiful People” (featuring Carolina Liar)||3:31|
|8.||“Over the Moon”||2:58|
|9.||“Dub on the Track” (featuring Mic Righteous, Dot Rotten, and Ghetts)||3:53|
|10.||“End Up Here”||3:30|
First TV Show
She has appeared on television, firstly as a contestant on The X Factor UK in 2010. She finished fourth in the reality singing TV show.
Cher follows her mentor, Cheryl Cole. Cole once followed Peter D’ Adamo’s “Eat Right 4 Your Type” diet, according to which one needs to eat based on their blood type. Miranda Kerr also follows this diet. More information here.
Cher Lloyd Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Face scrub, and moisturizer
- Moisturizer – Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital
- Accessories – Hats, chains, rings
Source – Seventeen
Cher Lloyd Facts
- Cher is a British born singer, songwriter, and model.
- She is compared to the 2004 X Factor judge, Cheryl Cole as she has a great amount of similarity to Cheryl Cole. Both have similarly placed hand tattoos, hair colors, fashion sense, music tastes, performing styles, and even their names. So, Lloyd is sometimes called as “Mini Cheryl”.
- She sings in the soprano range.
- Cher is a fan of Dolly Parton (Country Music Artist).
- Lloyd’s music features many music styles like bubblegum pop, dance-pop, dubstep, electronic, electropop, hip hop, synthpop, pop, and dance-pop in some of her songs.
- On her inner forearm, she has a tattoo of an eye.
- She was the quietest girl ever in the school.
- She has credited Dolly Parton and Nicki Minaj amongst her musical influences.
- Her fans call themselves “The Brats”.
- On May 27, 2014, she released her second studio album, Sorry I’m Late, which was ranked at number #12 on the US Billboard 200 chart, at number #16 on the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart, and at number #21 on the UK Albums (OCC) chart.