|Miranda Kerr Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 20, 1983|
Miranda Kerr is an Australian model known more for being Victoria’s Secret Angel. She made her first appearance on the runway at a very early age of 13 and since then had been a frequent name on the Forbes’ list of highest-paid models. She has endorsed brands such as Clinique, David Jones, Californian fashion retailer Arden B, Australia’s swimwear brand, Seafolly, etc and has launched her own brand of organic skincare products, KORA Organics with George Moskos. She achieved another feat when she appeared on Vogue Australia becoming the first Australian model to shoot for the magazine being 6 months pregnant. Celebrity photographer Russell James even complimented her look as non-intimidating calling her a model with a pinch of both brain and beauty.
Miranda May Kerr
Randa, Randamay, Skippy, Miranda May Kerr Bloom
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Miranda Kerr graduated from All Hallows’ School in 2000. Then, she studied nutrition and health psychology before pursuing modeling.
- Father – John Kerr
- Mother – Therese Kerr
- Siblings – Matthew Kerr (Younger Brother)
Miranda is signed with these agencies –
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – Sydney
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Miranda Kerr has dated –
- Adrian Camilleri (2003) – Adrian is a financial broker with whom she dated for some time. It is said that Kerr suffered major financial loss because of Adrian’s fraudulent handling of her finances. But she chose to remain silent.
- Jho Low (2004) – She dated Jho, a Malaysian businessman, for a small span. He gifted Kerr jewelry worth $8 million which she surrendered to the US government amid an inquiry into the 1Malaysia Development Berhad scandal.
- Jay Lyon (2003-2007) – Miranda Kerr dated Jay Lyon, also known as, Brent Tuhtan (Lead singer of the band Tamarama) from 2003-2007.
- Orlando Bloom (2007-2013) – Miranda Kerr, then, started dating Orlando Bloom (English Actor) in 2007. She married Bloom on July 22, 2010. They have 1 child from this relationship. She gave birth to a son on January 6, 2011, in Los Angeles named Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom, weighing 9 lbs 12oz. The name Christopher comes from her ex-boyfriend’s name – Christopher Middlebrook. They separated in August 2013.
- James Packer (2013) – Australian businessman James Packer was RUMORed to have had a fling with this model.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2013) – RUMOR
- Evan Spiegel (2015-Present) – American Internet entrepreneur, Evan Spiegel, who is the co-founder and CEO of Snapchat started dating Miranda in 2015. They have been spotted multiple times together. One of the instances was on August 18, 2015 as confirmed by E Online. She announced her engagement to Evan on July 20, 2016. On May 27, 2017, Evan and Kerr got married. She has 2 children with Evan – son Hart Spiegel (b. May 7, 2018) and Myles (b. October 2019). These were Miranda’s 2nd and 3rd children.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry with small French and Scottish roots.
- Dimpled smile
- Long legs
- Beautiful eyes
34–24–34 in or 86–61–86 cm
2 (US) or 6 (UK) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Best Known For
Her dimpled face, association with the lingerie giant Victoria’s Secret since 2006, and her participation in numerous high profile magazines.
First TV Show
Miranda debuted with CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother as herself in 2007.
First Fashion Show
Miranda was first seen in Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2005 fashion show where she walked for Heatherette.
Justin Gelband Rolodex. See her Barre Ballet Workout.
L.A.M.B, Baby Phat, Lisa Ho, Jets, Voodoo Dolls, Bettina Liano, Heatherette, Nicola Finetti, Seafolly, Betsey Johnson, Trelise Cooper, John Richmond, Blumarine Swimwear, Anna Molinari, Roberto Cavalli, Levi’s, Arden B, Enrico Coveri, Cia Maritima and Amuleti J.
In December 2015, she was announced as the ambassador for The Royal Hospital for Women in Sydney.
Miranda Kerr Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Homemade Fried Chicken, Steak Pie
- Favorite TV Programs – Desperate Housewives, Modern Family
- Favorite Books – Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse, The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger, Perfume by Patrick Suskind
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Perfume – Kai (Oil-based perfume)
- Favorite Vintage Store – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly located in Broadway, Soho
Miranda Kerr Facts
- Miranda Kerr is the ex-sister-in-law of Samantha Bloom.
- She started modeling at the age of 13.
- Miranda Kerr has a Yorkshire Terrier (small dog breed) named Frankie.
- Randa was voted no. 4 in Askmen’s Most Desirable Women in 2012.
- Miranda Kerr admires model and businesswoman Christy Turlington.
- If she was not a model, then she would have had pursued a career in nutrition and health psychology as she likes to help people.
- In 2014, during an interview with GQ, Kerr talked about bisexuality and said that she won’t mind exploring it.
- She is the first Australian model to appear on the cover of Vogue Thailand magazine in December of 2015.
- Visit her official website @ mirandakerr.com.
- Connect with Miranda on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.