|Cody Simpson Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 11, 1997|
Cody Simpson is an Australian singer, songwriter, dancer, actor, model, and swimmer who has released albums, EPs, and tracks like Coast to Coast, Surfers Paradise, Free, Wish U Were Here (featuring Becky G), Not Just You, Pretty Brown Eyes, and White Christmas. In addition to that, he has also been a part of projects like Bucket & Skinner’s Epic Adventures, Smiley Face Killers, Punk’d, Dancing with the Stars, Instant Mom, Anastasia, and Finding Cody.
Cody Robert Simpson
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
He studied at All Saints Anglican School and was a talented swimmer in his younger years. He has also been trained at the Miami Swimming Club under coach Ken Nixon.
At 12 only, he started recording songs. So, he was homeschooled for the most part.
Singer, songwriter, musician, dancer, swimmer
- Father – Brad Simpson
- Mother – Angie Simpson (Worked as a volunteer at the swimming club)
- Siblings – Alli Simpson (Younger Sister) (Singer, Model), Tom Simpson (Younger Brother)
- Others – Gail Greenwood (Maternal Grandmother)
He has been signed to –
- Maverick, Music Artist Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- IMG Models
Pop, R&B, Teen Pop
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Cody Simpson’s net worth had been $5 million as per CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft or 183 cm
73 kg or 161 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Simpson has dated –
- Joanne Heraghty (2008-2010) – Simpson’s school-time friend turned into a girlfriend and they dated for around 2 years before splitting in 2010.
- Bella Thorne (2011) – Speculations were there that American actress, Bella is dating Cody in April 2011. They had some flirts on Twitter too and went for a movie date while attending the premiere “Mars needs Moms”. They separated after dating a couple of months in June 2011.
- Stella Hudgens (2011) – He was romantically involved with American actress Stella Hudgens between March 2011 to September 2011.
- Kylie Jenner (2011-2012) – The youngest in the Jenner-Kardashian clan, Kylie started dating Cody in October 2011. Usmagazine.com confirmed that. Though, this pair also separated in 2012.
- Gigi Hadid (2013-2014) – American model Gigi Hadid and Cody Simpson dated from June 2013 to July 2014. They had separated for a month in May 2014, though.
- Sahara Ray (2015) – As per Just Jared Jr., Cody Simpson sparked dating RUMORs when he was found kissing surfer Tony Ray’s daughter, Sahara Ray in October 2015 outside the On The Rox nightclub.
- Carmella Rose (2015) – He had an affair with model Carmella Rose in 2015.
- Charlotte Lawrence (2016-2017) – Cody was rumored to be dating singer Charlotte Lawrence in 2016. The couple reportedly dated for almost a year before breaking up in 2017.
- Sierra Swartz (2016-2018) – In April 2016, he started going out with the American model Sierra Swartz but the duo eventually broke up in August 2018.
- Clair Wuestenberg (2018-2019) – In July 2018, Cody was seen for the first time kissing model Clair Wuestenberg outside Blue Bottle Coffee. After that, they were seen multiple times showing PDA. However, the relationship ended soon, somewhere near the beginning of 2019. Clair claimed that she was the victim of emotional abuse and called Cody a narcissistic conman. She shared her story through her poem which she posted on her social media accounts.
- Aliana Lohan (2018) – He had a fling with American singer, actress, fashion model, and television personality Aliana Lohan in 2018.
- Miley Cyrus (2019-2020) – Cody was initially rumored to be seeing his old friend, singer Miley Cyrus. They were spotted in a grocery store in Los Angeles picking stuff and kissing each other. They used to hang out earlier too, however, the frequency and nature of their meeting had changed. Their romance blossomed after Miley’s break-up with her short time girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter in September 2019. Their relationship went on for nearly a year as they split in August 2020.
- Marloes Stevens (2020-2022) – After his breakup with Miley Cyrus, Cody was spotted on a date with model Marloes Stevens in November 2020 in Malibu, California. She was seen kissing him on the cheek. They broke up in 2022.
- Emma McKeon (2022-Present) – Cody later started dating competitive swimmer Emma McKeon. He confirmed his relationship with Emma through an Instagram post in July 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent.
Blonde medium hair (Earlier he had curly hair)
Build-A-Bear-Workshop (2012), L’Oréal Paris Men Expert (2022), etc.
Best Known For
Singing various songs such as iYiYi (debut single), released in 2010.
In 2012, Cody released his first studio album Paradise under Atlantic Records. The album contains 10 singles making it a total length of 23:30 minutes. One of the single “Wish U Were Here” features Becky G. “So Listen” was released as a promotional single for the album, which features rapper T-Pain.
As a singer, his debut movie is a TV movie, where he appeared in Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2010 in 2010 as himself.
First TV Show
American Disney Channel musical sketch comedy series, So Random! for her role as a singer. He was invited in one of the episodes as a musical guest and he sang “All Day” in 2011.
Jeffrey Traynor is Simpson’s trainer and security guard. He likes the taste of ketchup so much that he even puts them on salads and strawberries. Next, he says that he wants to try it on watermelon too.
“Take every opportunity that comes your way and most importantly have fun with it.”
“What I look for in a girl is someone who is relaxed and laid back doesn’t spend too much time getting ready.”
Cody Simpson Favorite Things
- Cocktail – Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri
- Excuse – I’m only 15!
- Ice Cream Flavor – Vanilla
- Junk Food – Kit Kat
- Reality TV Star – Scott Disick
- Tweeter – Condescending Wonka (@WonkaTweets)
- Viral Video – “Between Two Ferns” series
- Actor – George Clooney
- Author – Matthew Reilly
- Celebrity – Zach Galifianakis
- Diva – Kim Kardashian
- Justin – Bieber or Timberlake
- Rapper – Kanye West
- Singer – Jack Johnson
- Sports Team – Australian Olympic swimming team
- TV Show – The Mentalist
- Beauty Product – Aveda hair wax
- Car – Audi R8
- Cleanse – Surfing
- Fashion Designer – Marc Jacobs
- Animal – Shark
- City – Gold Coast, Australia
- Vacation Spot – Bahamas
Source – PopDust.com
Cody Simpson Facts
- Cody is a good swimmer also. He won 2 gold medals at the Queensland Swimming Championships. He has taken swimming lessons at Miami Swimming Club under the guidance of coach Ken Nixon.
- Simpson was discovered by Shawn Campbell on YouTube. Campbell is a Grammy-nominated record producer.
- He generally plays guitar at many of his concerts.
- He is best friends with Georgia Green and Jake Thrupp.
- This adorable Aussie moved to LA, USA, to pursue his career in music with his family, when he was 13.
- Some of his hobbies are swimming, surfing, skateboarding, and playing table tennis.
- He has been friends with Justin Bieber and Brooklyn Beckham.
- His mother works as a volunteer at a club from where he learned swimming.
- He was honored as “Fresh Aussie Musos” at the Nickelodeon Australian Kids Choice Awards 2010.
- He won the Huading Award for “International Male Artist” and the GQ Men of the Year Award for “International Sensation” in 2015.
- In December 2020, he announced that he had qualified for the Olympic trials in swimming.
- In April 2021, he competed in the 2021 Australian Swimming Championships in the Men’s 50m Butterfly competition and was placed 9th in the finals with a time of 52.94 seconds. He needed a time of 51.7 seconds or less to qualify for the Tokyo Olympics.
- In 2022, Cody started his own fashion brand called Prince Neptune: The Label.