|Lydia Hearst Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 19, 1984|
Lydia Hearst is an American fashion model, actress, and lifestyle blogger who is best known for being the great-granddaughter of the newspaper publisher and politician William Randolph Hearst. She has walked the ramp for brands like Chanel, Fendi, Rebecca Taylor, Catherine Malandrino, Twinkle, and Three As Four. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Lydia Marie Hearst-Shaw
Wilton, Connecticut, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lydia went to The Lawrenceville School and later to Wilton High School. She then got enrolled at the Sacred Heart University.
Fashion Model, Actress, Lifestyle Blogger
- Father – Bernard Shaw
- Mother – Patricia Hearst
- Siblings – Gillian Hearst-Shaw (Older Sister)
- Others – Randolph Apperson Hearst (Maternal Grandfather), Catherine Wood Campbell (Maternal Grandmother), Shaw (Surname of Paternal Grandfather), Doherty (Surname of Paternal Grandmother)
Lydia is represented by –
- Radius Entertainment (Personal Manager)
- DT Model Management (Mother Agency) – Los Angeles
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Elite Spain – Barcelona
- Modellink – Gothenburg
- Models 1
- D’Management Group – Milan
- BRAVO Models
- Premium Models
- Next Model Management – New York
- Wilhelmina Models – Panama
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lydia has dated –
- Oliver Hammond (2003) – Lydia was romantically involved with Oliver Hammond for a brief period of time in 2003.
- Ryan Cabrera (2004)
- Justin Bartha (2006-2007) – In 2006, Lydia began dating actor Justin Bartha. They, however, broke up in August 2007. There were reports that Justin publicly screamed at Lydia during that time.
- Joe Barney (2008) – In January 2008, Lydia dated one of her old high school classmates, Joe Barney.
- Jared Leto (2008) – Lydia was rumored to be dating actor and singer Jared Leto in 2008.
- Jeff Goldblum (2010-2011) – Lydia and actor Jeff Goldblum started dating in 2010. They dated for almost a year before breaking up in 2011.
- Benedict Cumberbatch (2012) – Lydia was romantically linked with actor and producer Benedict Cumberbatch in 2012.
- Kevin Connolly (2013-2014)
- Chris Hardwick (2014-Present) – Lydia and Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick started dating in 2014. After dating for almost 2 years, they tied the knot on August 20, 2016, in Pasadena, California. In August 2021, it was revealed that the couple was expecting their first child together, a girl. On January 29, 2022, Lydia gave birth to a daughter named Dimity Facente Hearst-Hardwick.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Irish, Scottish, English, some German, and distant French roots.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’ and ‘auburn’.
Petite body structure
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Lydia has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Louis Vuitton
- Alexander McQueen
- Bottega Veneta
- L’Oreal Féria
- MYLA Lingerie
- NARS Cosmetics
- MAC Cosmetics
- Miss Me Jeans
- Moschino Cheap & Chic
Best Known For
- Being the great-granddaughter of the newspaper publisher and politician William Randolph Hearst
- Walking the ramp for brands like Chanel and Fendi
Lydia made her theatrical film debut in The Last International Playboy as Stella in 2009.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on E! True Hollywood Story in 2004.
As per an interview in 2009, Lydia stated that she is naturally petite but that does not stop her from working out. She was exercising on a regular basis and followed exercises from David Kirsch, her ex-fitness trainer, and a friend. She also used to practice BUTI yoga.
Lydia Hearst Favorite Things
- Designer – Christian Louboutin
- Food Service – Paleta
- Coffee – Tim Hortons Coffee
- Beauty Icon – Iman
Source – Daily Mail, TheNewPotato.com
Lydia Hearst Facts
- She started wearing heels when she was only 10 but due to her unique fashion sense, she always refused to wear matching socks.
- She had always wanted to be a model but she was considered to be too short for the profession by many.
- Lydia started out as a normal girl looking for a modeling job with a portfolio. She did not use her name to attract people and was mostly unsuccessful because of her height.
- She was first discovered by photographer Steven Meisel who shot her for the cover of Italian Vogue in April 2004.
- Lydia received the ‘Model of the Year’ award at the Michael Awards and “Best International Supermodel” at the Madrid Glamour Awards in 2008.
- In an interview in 2008, she revealed that the most incredible rumor that she ever read about herself was that she was dating Prince William and that an American magazine had posted a 3-page story on them.
- She has worked with famous fashion photographers such as Steven Meisel, Patrick Demarchelier, Ellen Von Unwerth, Mario Testino, Paolo Roversi, Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, Bettina Rheims, Mark Abrams, and Peter Lindbergh.
- Her runway credits involve brands like Chanel, Fendi, Rebecca Taylor, Catherine Malandrino, Twinkle, Nicole Miller, Three As Four, and Jeremy Scott.
- Visit her official website @ lydiahearst.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Manfred Werner / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0