|Lara Bingle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 22, 1987|
Lara Bingle is an Australian model and media personality who has done modeling work for numerous brands such as Cotton On, Vodafone, Speedo, H2Coco, and many more. Lara has also appeared in a variety of TV shows such as Dancing with the Stars, Dancing with the Stars, The Project, Australia’s Next Top Model, Being Lara Bingle, and Torvill and Dean’s Dancing on Ice. She is the owner of the tanning range, The Base, and also served as the beauty ambassador for the Australian vitamin and beauty company, Swisse in the past.
Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia
New York City, New York, United States
Lara attended the St. Vincent’s College at Potts Point. However, she dropped out at the age of 16 and moved to Italy.
- Father – Graham Bingle (Died of cancer in 2008)
- Mother – Sharon Bingle
- Siblings – Joshua Bingle (Older Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lara has dated –
- Brendan Fevola (2006) – Lara had a 5-week long affair with Australian footballer Brandan Fevola. She claimed that she was unaware of Fevola’s marriage to Alex Cheatham at the time of their relationship. It was only when she heard his children in the background during their phone conversation that she became aware of Fevola’s lies. However, Bingle’s claim was refuted by Dermott Brereton (ex-footballer) who said that he had informed her about Fevola’s marriage beforehand.
- Michael Clarke (2007-2010) – In January 2007, The Daily Telegraph broke the news that Bingle and the Australian cricketer Michael Clarke were dating. The good-looking couple got engaged in March 2008 following Clarke’s proposal in New York. However, before they could walk down the aisle, Clarke’s firm announced that the couple had parted ways in March 2010.
- Danny Cipriani (2011) – Lara and the English rugby star Danny Cipriani hooked up in January 2011 while she was performing on Dancing With The Stars. The couple seemed all loved up while holidaying in Bora Bora. Lara seemed to have found a lasting companion in Danny but their whirlwind romance came to an abrupt halt in October 2011.
- Gareth Moody (2011-2012) – The fashion designer Gareth Moody and Lara Bingle were going strong for 14 months before they announced their split in December 2012. Of her relationship, Lara said that they were two different people who couldn’t make things work in the end.
- Shannon Leto (2012) – Lara and the 30 Seconds From Mars rocker Shannon Leto were in the news in 2012 when they were spotted hiking together in the Hollywood Hills.
- Anthony Kiedis (2013) – Lara was snapped with the Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis in 2013 giving rise to dating rumors. She was fresh off her break-up with Moody and refuted claims that she had found love again in the arms of the rock star. Lara explained that they were good friends and were just spending some quality time together.
- Lance Franklin (2013) – Australian Rules footballer Lance Franklin and Lara were romantically linked to each other in 2013 after they were spotted at the Portsea Polo event.
- Sam Worthington (2013-Present) – In October 2013, actor Sam Worthington confirmed rumors of him dating Lara Bingle. The Australian model shifted base to New York City in 2014 and sparked rumors of a secret wedding in January 2015 when she changed her Instagram handle to Lara Bingle Worthington. The couple tied the knot on December 28, 2014. The couple has two sons Rocket Zot (b. March 24, 2015) and Racer Worthington (b. October 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
- Light Blue eyes
- High cheekbones
- Wide smile
Lara has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Tourism Australia (2006)
- Vodafone (2008)
- Bowel Cancer Awareness (2010) (Love My family ad campaign)
- Speedo (2008-2011) (Swimwear brand)
- ROC Eyewear (2011)
- H2Coco (2012) (Coconut water brand)
- Cotton On
- Tiffany & Co. (2017)
- Westfield (2015) (Today I Am campaign)
In 2021, Lara was announced as the beauty ambassador for the Australian vitamin and beauty company titled Swisse.
Best Known For
- Being a successful model with her face being featured on the covers of Australian Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Grazia, Oyster, and Cleo.
- Appearing in the advertisement for Tourism Australia in 2006. She became famous for her tagline ‘So where the bloody hell are you?’
First TV Show
Lara made her TV show debut, as a contestant, on the dance reality show Torvill & Dean’s Dancing on Ice on July 11, 2006. The same day, she also appeared on the game show Bert’s Family Feud as a contestant.
Lara is a fan of the Tracy Anderson workout routine which helped her get her body back in shape after 2 pregnancies. She regularly works out and weight lifting forms a big part of her daily workouts.
Also, the Aussie beauty has an active lifestyle and credits swimming and the sauna for her toned and athletic look.
For her diet, she likes to eat healthy with fresh juices and drinks 3 liters of water every day for a fit body and flawless skin.
Lara Bingle Favorite Things
- Fashion Icon – Chloë Sevigny
- Aussie Designer – Kym Ellery, Dion Lee
- Beauty Fix – Rosewater Spray, Sunscreen, Rosehip Oil
- Celeb Role Models – Ashley Olsen and Mary-Kate Olsen (Dressing Style), Sienna Miller (For Hair & Make Up), Cate Blanchett (Dressing Style)
- Print – Leopard Print
- Beachwear – One Piece
- The Base Product – Skin Illuminators
- Beauty Icons – Kate Bosworth, Diane Kruger
- Perfume – Dior Bois d’Argent
Source – Wikipedia, PopSugar, PopSugar, Elle, Daily Mail
Lara Bingle Facts
- Lara has starred in her own reality television series titled Being Lara Bingle in 2012. However, the show was canceled after only 1 season.
- Her other television credits include acting on Home and Away, The Celebrity Apprentice Australia, and Australia’s Next Top Model.
- She was placed 3rd in the dancing competition reality TV show Torvill and Dean’s Dancing on Ice in 2006. Lara was also the last woman to be eliminated from that season.
- In 2011, she partnered with Carmelo Pizzino on another dancing show Dancing With The Stars. The Australian version of the hit reality show saw Lara become the 7th contestant to be evicted from the show.
- She launched her own tanning range called The Base in November 2014.
- Lara had partnered with Darryn Lyons in April 2011 for a restaurant named Growlers situated in Torquay. However, the restaurant was sold 2 years later in 2013.
- She co-hosted The Kyle & Jackie O Show, an Australian radio show, in August 2010 and again in March 2011.
- In May 2006, Bingle sued EMAP Australia for publishing unauthorized pictures of her in the March issue of men’s magazine Zoo Weekly. The defamation charges hurled by her were in reference to the way her pictures were used in the magazine.
- Her driving license was suspended in 2012 after having committed at least 6 driving offenses.
- She was involved in a traffic incident in May 2012 in Bondi, New South Wales, wherein she injured a female motorcyclist and fled the scene. Since she was driving with a suspended license, she was fined $3,500 and was served a 12-month driving ban as well as an 18-month good behavior bond.
- Lara was caught driving with the same driving suspension on 2 more occasions in October and November 2013. Ultimately, she was slapped with a 6 month suspended jail sentence.
- Following the publication of a n*de photo in the Woman’s Day magazine in March 2010, Bingle started the proceedings against Brendan Fevola (for taking the pic at the time of them dating) over defamation and misuse of her image. It was later revealed that she had sold the story along with the aforementioned image to the same magazine for A$200,000.
- In February 2014, Bingle’s then-boyfriend Worthington was arrested for assaulting a paparazzo named Sheng Li in New York City, for kicking Lara in the shin.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0