Catherine Ann Bosworth
Kate was born on January 2, 1983
Los Angeles, California, USA
Kate completed her schooling from Cohasset High School in Cohasset, Massachusetts in 2001. In late 2010, she was also accepted into Princeton University in New Jersey but due to her lack of sufficient attendance, her enrollment was canceled.
Actor, singer, model
- Father – Harold Bosworth (Former executive for Talbots)
- Mother – Patricia (née Potter) (Homemaker)
- Siblings – None
Bosworth is managed by Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and Oren Segal from MPE.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kate Bosworth dated –
- Matt Czuchry (2000-2002) – Actor Matt and Kate first met on the set of TV show “Young Americans” in 2000. However, the shoe was quickly cancelled, but the duo managed to have a two year long relationship until 2002.
- Ian Somerhalder (2002) – Ian Somerhalder and Kate Bosworth met on the set of “Young Americans” in Spring 2000, and then they worked together on the flick “Rules of Attraction” in 2001. They only started dating in late summer 2002, though their romance reportedly only lasted a few months.
- Orlando Bloom (2002-2006) – After dating with Ian, Bosworth dated with English actor, Orlando Bloom for nearly four years until September 2006. They started dating, when they first met in 2002 during the filming of the Gap TV commercial.
- James Rousseau (2006-2009) – James, an English model and aspiring musician met Bosworth during a Marc Jacobs after party in 2006 and from that time, their relationship started. He also wrote a song for her “To Make You Mine”. From September 2006, she dated for a complete two and a half years until March 2009.
- Chris Martin (2009) – In October 2009, Kate Bosworth and Coldplay lead vocalist Chris Martin were RUMORed to have hooked up in Vegas at a U2 show.
- Alexander Skarsgård (2009-2011) – Bosworth commenced dating Alex in Fall of 2009 and confirmed her relationship in 2010. They first met in October 2009 on the sets of 2011 movie Straw Dogs. They call it quits in and around July 2011.
- Michael Polish (2011-Present) – Bosworth started her romance with (approx 13 years older than her) film director, Michael Polish in August 2011. At that time, she was filming for Michael Polish directed 2013 movie Big Sur. After dating for a year, they engaged in August 2012 and married again after an year on August 31, 2013 in in Philipsburg, Montana. Bosworth is Michael’s second wife.
Her right eye is hazel, while left eye is blue colored.
Different colored eyes
33-23-34 in or 84-58.5-87 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
Her shoe size is believed to be 8 (US). However, it is not confirmed.
Kate is the brand ambassador for P&G’s skin care product, SK-II Malaysia (2013).
She has also appeared in a GAP commercial in 2002 and a Topshop commercial, shot in December 2012.
Kate became the face of Cotton Incorporated in 2011.
Best Known For
Appearing in films like Blue Crush (2002), Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! (2004), Superman Returns (2006), and 21 (2008).
She had given her vocals to The Fabric of My Life campaign of Cotton Incorporated for their theme song in 2011.
Kate acted in the 1998 American drama film The Horse Whisperer for her role as Judith.
First TV Show
In 1997, she appeared in a minor role as background student in the family drama television series 7th Heaven in 2 episodes titled “Says Who?” and “Who Knew?”.
Kate does a mix of boxing, running and weight training for two times a week. But, she tries to follow this workout routine for four times a week. Though, sometimes, when she is really busy, she has to skip this plan for the complete week.
She likes to have ragù sauce, which she prepares with the help of Michael Polish and it takes them five hours to fully prepare it.
Kate Bosworth Favorite Things
- Ice Cream – Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked
- Vacation Destination – Maldives
- Movie – The Fabulous Baker Boys
Kate Bosworth Facts
- She suffers from heterochromia, which means different colored eyes in same person.
- She has 2 pet dogs – Dusty and Lila, and 2 pet cats – Dusty and Louise.
- Kate gave her voice to the 2006 and 2010 video games Superman Returns and CR: Superman Returns respectively for her roles as Lois Lane.
- She was born in Los Angeles, but traveled to many other places due to her dad’s job. Kate spent her youth in Massachusetts and Connecticut for the most part.
- She is an avid surfer. She was first introduced to surfing, while filming for the 2002 movie Blue Crush.
- She is good in horseback riding. Kate wanted to become a professional in that to continue her career in this area. She, indeed became a champion in this game, by the age of fourteen.
- She is a member of the Appalachia Service Project.
- She has a fear of flying.
- She can be seen in a lot many “Sexiest Women’s List” by Maxim, FHM and other magazines between 2005 and 2009.
- Bosworth can speak English and Spanish fluently.
- She was earlier considered for the role of “Susan Storm/ Invisible Girl” for the 2005 movie Fantastic Four. But, the role went to Jessica Alba.
- Connect with her on Twitter and Facebook.